Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Just because he's an award winning, bad-ass, actor, I've been thinking there is no way Tyrion dies.....But they clearly don't give a fukk about favorites...Too many, jaw-dropping moments to be able to predict AND I LOVE IT!...
I have no clue how Tyrion gets out of this..
This is the biggest question mark left for me this season...Does Tyrion die or does he weasel his way out of another mess? Please don't kill Tyrion...please. :sadbron:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
in case it isnt clear for anybody, during robert's rebellion, as soon as kings landing fell, tywin ordered the mountain and his men to kill all the targaryens in the city to show robert his loyalty. the mountain found elia martell, rhaegar's wife, and their 2 kids, aegon and rhaenys, and killed them. he raped elia, one of his men stabbed rhaenys with his sword, and then the mountain BASHED baby aegon's head into a wall and crushed it. then he wrapped the baby's dead body in a lannister crimson cloak and tywin presented it to robert as a gift. ned wanted robert to arrest the lannisters for that and to send jamie to the wall for killing the king, but robert only said "this is war ned". ned got pissed the fukk off at robert for that and left kings landing to save his sister at the tower of joy in dorne. he couldnt believe that his best friend tolerated the killing of women and children who were not soldiers. jon arryn brokered a peace between dorne and the lannisters in order to keep the peace, but oberyn never ever forgot about it.

also interesting to note, remember when oberyn talked about being in casterly rock and seeing baby tyrion? well they dont get into it for time reasons, but oberyn and elia were in casterly rock because their father was hoping to arrange a marriage with either oberyn + cersei, jamie + elia or both. tywin however, brushed them off and offered them tyrion + elia as an insult. then, the mad king said "fukk tywin" and married rhaegar to elia knowing tywin wanted rhaegar to marry cersei. so tywin ordering the mountain to kill elia was partly due to that also. he's a vindictive fukker.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Some gif reactions to the fight from around the web:
TV watchers

sad-fan-o.gif

fan-loses-it-o.gif

Book readers
bang-you-re-dead-o.gif

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
i'm so ready for episode 9 after this:noah: i'm expecting some heel turns, a random appearance from someone and a bunch of fukkery in the 100,00 vs 102 fight.

i hope arya and sansa finally reunite. the starks are long overdue for a break.

Daps
the levels of helplessness when the mountain is on top of YOU :banderas:

as soon as he got tripped his fate was in his hands

his fate slipped away like silk linen :sadcam:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Ayo brehs that brothel at the beginning definitely had a struggle menu :sadcam: bytches looked like they fukk for the modern equalivent of flip phones out chea

my girl YaGrits sparing Sam's girl :banderas: . Jon Snow, she coming for you nikka. :demonic:

Brehs can we discuss Littlefinger's pimp hand? :win: capture underage bytches and convince them to save you brehs. By modern standards my G just got a car in Sansa's name :ohlawd:

:lupe: Missandei brehs. I would have just drowned myself if I saw that succulent puss and couldn't smash tho :to: but then again, imaging eating her box after the bath :whew:. Can a eunich feel anything if he fingers his crotch...dunno if that qualifies for a no homo or not :ld:

Hound and Arya continue their world wrecking tour. No bodycount today but lol @ them still talking about chicken.

Then we get to the main event in the fukking octagon. :to:

When Oblock knocked that fukk boy's helmet off :krs:

gave his achillies that work :krs:

speared him like Thanksgiving turkey :krs:

Then this nikka decide to go Manu Ginobli, game 6 one us :damn: FINISH THE FIGHT BREH :damn:

glad I wasn't eating watermelon brehs
:damn::dahell:

:aicmon: @ Mountain snitching on himself tho. This season has been full of NO SNITCHING geatness (shout outs to Podrick Payne :salute:) but here we got the Mountain confessing to multiple homicides on Instagram. The nikka even re-created the crime scene. Lawyers ain't gonna have a problem with this case
:scusthov:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
in case it isnt clear for anybody, during robert's rebellion, as soon as kings landing fell, tywin ordered the mountain and his men to kill all the targaryens in the city to show robert his loyalty. the mountain found elia martell, rahegar's wife, and their 2 kids, aegon and rhaenys, and killed them. he raped elia, one of his men stabbed rhaenys with his sword, and then the mountain BASHED baby aegon's head into a wall and crushed it. then he wrapped the baby's dead body in a lannister crimson cloak and tywin presented it to robert as a gift. ned wanted robert to arrest the lannisters for that and to send jamie to the wall for killing the king, but robert only said "this is war ned". ned got pissed the fukk off at robert for that and left kings landing to save his sister at the tower of joy in dorne. he couldnt believe that his best friend tolerated the killing of women and children who were not soldiers. jon arryn brokered a peace between dorne and the lannisters in order to keep the peace, but oberyn never ever forgot about it.

Oberyn was like :birdman:

:to:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Its funny because in the book, Tyrion's like "you're fighting with a spear? against The Mountain" :wtf:

Turns out that was the best strategy. Kinda ridiculous that no other fighter realized that when they're all supposed to be deadly trained warriors.

Cause they're not deadly trained warriors. They are deadly trained knights.

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I think the 3 most likely scenarios for Tyrion after this:

- They still allow him to take the black.

- Jamie smuggles him out of Kings Landing, probably at the expense of his own life.

- Tyrion's head on a spike

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude was on a mission and everybody knew about it. He walked into Kings Landing, screaming fukk the Lannisters and whoever had something to do with his fam getting killed, getting murked. The audacity. :wow: Plus his sister was basically Targset.

:youngsabo: so are you saying #TargetSet just caught a L with interest

What's that every episode this season???

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
"a man's size does not matter when he is flat on his back." - oberyn martell :lupe:

But did you hear Tyrions response "Thank the Gods"

:laff: you only catch it on the second watch, but he's def talking about fukkn bytches