Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
haf%20thor%20Bjornsson%20-%20ISL-465x333.jpg
:merchant:

:wow: i have changed my approach at the gym because of this man. im 6'3 280 and i have accepted that i am never gonna be a skinny dude with a six pack. so im gonna be like him and im gonna go HAM lifting weights just to be a monster.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dany's transformation from an innocent, naive virgin to a spoiled, arrogant, entitled ass THOT has been lowkey entertaining as hell :pachaha: i know yall #targset nikkas aint really speakin on it but i know yall slowly but surely lookin at this broad like :scusthov::comeon: as her storyline progresses (or should i say regresses :huhldup: shyt got boring as fukk real fast)

she started off humble as hell, what the fukk happened? :pachaha: did Drogo blowin her back out really gas her that much? im calling it right now GRRM is gonna make her crash extremely thorough and drawn out :ohlawd: she's been "winning" since the series started so you KNOW she's gonna catch the worst ether of them all

im gonna :salute: Ramsay every step of the way right now, theon flipped on the Winterfell and murked those people even though you could tell he didn't want to, nikka had a Joffery moment and was tryin too hard to be somethin he's not. Ramsay fukkin broke this nikka down on a molecular level :banderas: nobody is seeing him when it comes to torture :lawd:

Arya gettin more gully by the day :wow: it's to the point where even if she some how manages to meet up with Sansa and be safe within the castle she's prolly gonna just leave again or start murkin people for no reason, you can tell she's been enjoying her time doin dirt with the Hound and even back in the first season they let us know she's gonna lean more towards that BodyBag life rather than live in some castle wearin a dress n shyt :birdman:

Lowkey i hope Jon and Ygritte come face to face in battle and find some way to sneak off into the night :wow: leaving the bum ass wall and those crazy wildings to fight over the dumb shyt :camby:

lowkey Stannis taking that L earlier has only guaranteed that he's gonna comeback wearin the 4-5 :wow: i feel bad for whoever he runs up on first

Stannis is the Vegeta of this shyt :ohhh:......... to Starksets Goku of course :mjpls::sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
OK, so Littlefinger clearly entered this period in Westeros history seeking power

That was made clear. "Chaos is a Ladder"

That was what he wanted. But things have changed now. That Tully bred p*ssy got him foaming at the mouth.

Lets not forget that this is the man who nearly forfeited his life for Catlyn. Brandon Stark sliced him from cock to neck and Petyr still wanted to fight until the death. Catlyn begged Brandon to save his life.

Is it that hard to believe now that he has turned his sights on Sansa as his new goal? Winterfell, or The Vale, or the Iron Throne or whatever may have been his original desire, but I think that Sansa has officially trumped them all and ultra-simp Petyr is returning.

People been big-upping Littlefinger all season as a mastermind, a true player. But he is about to start getting played.

#STARKSET
#WEKNOWWHATYOUWANT
#PAWNTOPLAYER

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
OK, so Littlefinger clearly entered this period in Westeros history seeking power

That was what he wanted. But things have changed now. That Tully bred p*ssy got him foaming at the mouth.

Lets not forget that this is the man who nearly forfeited his life for Catlyn. Brandon Stark sliced him from cock to neck and Petyr still wanted to fight until the death. Catlyn begged Brandon to save his life.

Is it that hard to believe now that he has turned his sights on Sansa as his new goal? Winterfell, or The Vale, or the Iron Throne or whatever may have been his original desire, but I think that Sansa has officially trumped them all and ultra-simp Petyr is returning.

People been big-upping Littlefinger all season as a mastermind, a true player. But he is about to start getting played.

#STARKSET
#WEKNOWWHATYOUWANT
#PAWNTOPLAYER
:youngsabo:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
A little better quality, but fukk it, should be reposted 8000 times anyways.

N5qT2cE.gif
7QMMo7n.gif
kf98sQY.gif
hQKfp1E.gif

3UzkRmW.png

:shaq:

fPTLacN.png

:smugfavre:

I ate real good tonight in multiple ways....:wow:

Easily the baddest female on the show, not even remotely close, can't even believe dudes a couple pages back weren't naming her in the top 5.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:wow: i have changed my approach at the gym because of this man. im 6'3 280 and i have accepted that i am never gonna be a skinny dude with a six pack. so im gonna be like him and im gonna go HAM lifting weights just to be a monster.
D Rose is 6'3, dude looks mad skinny :patrice:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
D Rose is 6'3, dude looks mad skinny :patrice:

man i tried so hard to lose weight. not to get like d rose, but at least down in the 220 range. fukk that :upsetfavre: im a big mofo. running and non stop ab work is for chumps. i want to lift cars and shyt :noah:

icelandic-actor-hafthor-julius-bjornsson-has-been-re-cast-as-gregor-clegane-or-the-mountain.jpg

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

#STARKSET
#WEKNOWWHATYOUWANT
#PAWNTOPLAYER

Yeah, Sansa knows she got him now, like you said dude was about to die over her ugly ass mom, and he tells her she reminds him of Cat while being more beautiful.