Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
what right would anybody from dorne have to go at the lannisters though....oberyn volunteered to be in the trial by combat....he got killed fair and square. nobody to blame but himself.

Its like this: he saw and opportunity to take revenge outside of the usual diplomatic channels :blessed: but taste of revenge was too sweet...too perfect:wow:

The night before he was probably thinking about all the moves and words he was going to do like a child having his first fight at school.:to:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_n6j8n66RwV1s77xq3o1_250.gif

tumblr_n6j8n66RwV1s77xq3o3_250.gif

tumblr_n6j8n66RwV1s77xq3o4_250.gif

tumblr_n6j8n66RwV1s77xq3o5_250.gif

tumblr_n6j8n66RwV1s77xq3o7_250.gif

tumblr_n6j8n66RwV1s77xq3o8_250.gif

:to::to::to: RIP my dude...

his passion and determination to avenge his sister :wow::to:

dam it oblock, why couldn't you have cut the mountain's hands up to make sure he couldn't do anything to hurt you :why: and for him to hear the confession before his head explode the way it did:sadbron:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
You know we talk about how dope Peter Dinklage's acting as Tyrion is....but this dude Alfie Allen's deterioration from Theon to Reek is just amazing...i mean its to a point where i think this fool is actually crazy....the way his eye dart around, the way he slouches over...how he's just a broken man...:to: jesus its sad to watch.
the thing is everytime i want to feel bad for him, i think back to this...

Burned_bodies.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Its funny because in the book, Tyrion's like "you're fighting with a spear? against The Mountain" :wtf:

Turns out that was the best strategy. Kinda ridiculous that no other fighter realized that when they're all supposed to be deadly trained warriors.

A swordsman with no shield, one on one, and an open arena = perfect setting for a spearman

Oberyn really didn't have to get close to The Mountain like he did so many times during the fight. Once The Mountain's helmet flew off it should have been a wrap.

I just hate thinking about this shyt...

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
spear = jab

broadsword = haymaker

oberyn just danced and jabbed him til he fell. all the mountain could do was throw haymakers and hope to get in close. if oberyn had chosen a sword, that fight would have been over in less than 5 minutes with the mountain chopping oberyn in half

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Real talk though.

The most heartbreaking part of this episode is being neglected.

MY MAN JORAH BEING SENT TO THE BUSHES :to:
that was sad and pathetic at the same time BUT the saddest part of this episode to me was the fact that Missandei was all but ready to give up the goodies to my nikka Grey Worm, BUT all he could do was apologize to her and walk away in shame. :to: all Missandei needed was some damn pillar, no stones necessary, and he couldn't even give her that. :damn: breh..this is top 3 self-ether I've ever seen.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Ok, my last post of the night.

The way this show keeps going its like...

I either need to read the books or just wait till the show is completely done so I can netflix or check it out online over the course of a weekend.

Because GRRM is making SIMPS out of all us.

Starting to like a character knowing damn well if they're too honorable they gon get taken out. Then waiting almost a year...because you're hoping for some vengeance, hoping for something truly good to happen....and that shyt gets snatched from you. Week after week, year after year, just to get trolled hard.

I'm starting to feel like Fredo

:spit: at the fredo reference. +rep

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
A swordsman with no shield, one on one, and an open arena = perfect setting for a spearman

Oberyn really didn't have to get close to The Mountain like he did so many times during the fight. Once The Mountain's helmet flew off it should have been a wrap.

I just hate thinking about this shyt

He had to get his confession though :to:

The Mountain smashed his nephews head against the wall and raped his sister with the baby's blood still on his hands :sadbron:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She fully cracked

The last relative of hers (that she thought was still alive) died before seeing her again

EDIT: just realized l that slher aunt was the reason for their journey to collect a reward.

She was laughing at that L. Her being around the Hound so much has made her humor just as dark.

Arya having fun out here