Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
I swear some of all overdo the broads you lust over reaaaaal hard. We get it you have a hard on for fukking Sansa. Stop overdoing it and getting these simps caught up in mob mentality. This how we get an entire page of :takedat: Sansaaaaa , :noah:ohhhh my baby sansaaa, She da bess on da show bull shyt :cbf:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not reading any of the books but I'm almost 100% sure someone will either 1. Come looking for Oberyn and go in on the lannisters

Or

2. That girl will go home and let them know what happend.

I'm thinking this. I think Oberyn's girl will probably start to play a greater role. She could send a pigeon to dorne telling them what happened and to lock up the Lannister. Cersei is going to be pretty fukked up when she realizes she killed one of her kids in an effort to avenge the other.

TheDoc

Banned
Daps
I swear some of all overdo the broads you lust over reaaaaal hard. We get it you have a hard on for fukking Sansa. Stop overdoing it and getting these simps caught up in mob mentality. This how we get an entire page of :takedat: Sansaaaaa , :noah:ohhhh my baby sansaaa, She da bess on da show bull shyt :cbf:

I know, right?

We all know the Red Woman is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Carice-van-Houten.gif

#StannisSet :blessed:

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Idk about all the other book readers, but for me, one of the worst parts was when Oberyn and his chick were talking before the fight and how confident he was.

Her: Please don't leave me alone in this world.:sadcam:
Oberyn: Today is not the day i die.:youngsabo:
Me:Yes the fukk it is:aicmon:

I love how, even knowing whats gonna happen, this show still makes you go wild and shout at the TV. Every single word he said leading up to the fight made you believe he was gonna win.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Outcome aside, The Red Viper's fighting style is :wow: status. He straight up crip-walked on the Mountain.

The fighting choreography was fantastic.

As far I'm concerned, Oberyn won.

He showed half of Westeros that The Mountain wasn't really a skilled warrior. He's just big and strong. Had Oberyn not wanted to get a confession out of him, he could have put that spear through his eyesocket and deaded the fight easily. Even though Mountain lived, his fighting days are over like the homie @Malta said, I doubt Grandmaster Pycelle knows how to treat a torn ACL :mjlol:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
Great fukking episode :wow: :wow: :wow:

Judging from the early comments, I interpreted a lot of this episode differently than most....

First, I gotta salute #TargSet for the biggest W of the episode. :salute:
tumblr_mfijhkmh3h1s14diso1_400.gif

But LMAO @ Jorah the Simpdal:mjlol:
That's kinda of an L for #TargSet cuz he was her best advisor and despite his early treachery, he had come to be completely loyal. Daario already hit, so that's old p*ssy, it's only a matter of time before he gets bored. And Ser Barristan is an old man, still skilled, but for how long?

The second biggest W belongs to #StarkSet #WolfGang... Sansa has bossed the fukk up. nikkas really acting like she joined #ByrdGang???:what:
Y'all need to rewatch that "I know what you want" scene. I think even LF himself could see that she had now become a full fledged problem out chea... at least you better hope he did. Sansa is playing the fukking game like a grandmaster :whew:

Arya, tho, SMH. That laughter was fukking sad. That's a troubled young soul brehs. Any time she gets close to something good in her life, she's met with her god, death. She's been wandering the forests for 3 seasons, at this point all she can do is laugh at the sick, cruel jokes her god keeps throwing at her:to:

Oh, and can't forget the Rickon da Don mention
97ASVPK.gif

My biggest disagreement comes with regards to OBlock (tho I see some in the last few pages have corrected this notion). First let me say, I came to believe Oberyn would lose over the last few episodes. I like him, but I could just feel it in the air that he wouldn't beat the Mountain. However, I thought he'd lose cuz the Mountain was a beast. When he started winning, I actually had come believe he'd win...and then IT happened :sadcam:

A lot of people are talking about him dropping the ball at the goal line, being too cocky, and his swag getting the best of him. I couldn't disagree more. His cockiness and his swag won the battle for him! (Which means the Hound was wrong, and also bodes well for Syrio in these 'best swordsman' debates, but that's more of a midweek convo) What killed Oberyn was his insistence on getting a confession, on hearing him say the words. On the one hand that was his advantage, having something to fight for (other than his life), so he was more motivated than the Mountain, but he allowed it to become his weakness. It fukking sucks that he couldn't accept the fact that he'd never hear him say the words AND live, it was either/or :to:

And this wasn't even episode 9, brehs :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

does that mean next week, i'll feel like
jack-30-rock-heart-attack-study.gif
again :to:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I'm thinking this. I think Oberyn's girl will probably start to play a greater role. She could send a pigeon to dorne telling them what happened and to lock up the Lannister. Cersei is going to be pretty fukked up when she realizes she killed one of her kids in an effort to avenge the other.

I don't know why but this made me :russ: