Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
no way I can see them killing off tyrion. im guessing they'll get him out of it by saying it was a draw since the mountain died too right. both champions lost...it's the only way I can see tyrion getting out of it.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
that's what's fukkin me up too. could you imagine the respect oberyn woulda gained after that shyt....he made the mountain look like a sparring partner and shyt. dude's reputation would been on god status after that battle. jaimie had me dyin the way he was smirking and giggling throughout....actually the reactions of all the lannisters had me weak....oberyns swag levels had all of em mesmerized.............and then.......:wow:..........still can't get that shyt outta my head:sadcam:......fukkin oberyrn had to let his emotions get the best of him. you want a confession aight...but keep your dumbass outta striking distance......got damnit

Motherfukker looked like a deadly ballerina out there. He was wearing some heels too.

Jaime was out there like "Damn, I'm glad it ain't me out there fighting the viper."

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this is why im not getting too attached to dani and her dragons. it would be nice to see her take those dragons and roast the lannisters, but of course that will never happen. they will make sure to give her some gruesome, out of left field death. fukk shock value killings :camby:
Dany is not dying breh

They might talk that anybody can get it bullshyt but IMO Dany, Tyrion, and John Snow are safe

I don't think they have the balls to kill off any of those 3

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
Some gif reactions to the fight from around the web:

oVz3GUf.gif

KZbpOXD.jpg

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Non-book reader Obie fans probably don't want to know but the way he died in the books was a little less horrible (to Oberyn) but nastier. Since when Gregor grabs Oberyn, he KOs him with a haymaker that dashes out his brains :krs: Then he beats in the rest of his head which sends teeth flying everywhere and then his eyeballs. :scusthov: Making mash potatoes out of homie's head. No screaming tho. Also during the match one of the audience was killed. A kid falls into the arena and gets in the way of one Gregor's swing which chopped off his arm and then he gets scalped when his screams irritate The Mountain. :damn:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I dunno why you guys liked Oberyn so much. Was it the accent? I was way more devastated by Ned's death, Rob's and Catelyn's deaths, even when I knew the later two were coming.
Oh don't get me wrong breh.. with Ned's death I felt like they ripped my soul right out and threw it around the 7 Kingdoms like baseball infielders do after getting an out. I almost launched the remote (expensive Harmony one, by the way) right at my TV, asking my Wife why she begged me to get into this show (caught up on all seasons in December.) I was drawn to Ned so his death had me all :sadcam: for an entire business day.
But I gave it a chance and ended up gravitating to the King of the North, Rob.. only to be rewarded by the Red Wedding :wow:
After that I officially vowed to stay detached. Then Oberyn came around. Thing with this dude is he hates the Lannisters with so much venom behind it that as a #Starkset supporter it was easy to get behind him. That and the fact that this nikka basically walked into Kings Landing on some 'fukk yo couch' shyt and had his swag on max during every scene. You wanted to see him win, especially if it was to piss off Tywin and Cersei. For him to have it in the bag like that against The Mountain, only to get murked the way he did.. was just :to:

It wasn't meant to be though... :sadcam:

Last edited:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:usure: This Game Of Thrones breh, no way nikkas saw them killing off Ned either

yea, when i first got into this show I knew nothing about it. I kept seeing memes and shyt of him and covers and stuff. I was under the impression he was a main character. When he died I was like well shiiiiit, better not get comfy with ANYONE.