Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn sometimes I feel like coming in this thread and kicking you niccas in the face with spoilers. I'm not though cause I ain't that big a bytch, but I have thought about it.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
belongs to #StarkSet #WolfGang... Sansa has bossed the fukk up. nikkas really acting like she joined #ByrdGang???:what:

Littlefinger: Why'd you defend me? You thought it better to deal with the devil you know than the devils you don't? :demonic: You think you know me? :usure:

Sansa: Nah :patrice: But I know what you want...

Littlefinger: :pachaha: Really? What do you think I want?

Sansa: :comeon:.....

Shout out to @Front 2 Back for calling Littlefinger a simp.

But then again with Littlefinger you never know.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
but this is the thing, if you rewatch the episode he's clearly not being cocky

he's legit HEATED at the Mountain for killing his sister. Fighting the Mountain was part 1 of the plan. Getting the confession was part 2 of the plan. Declaring war on Tywin was part 3 of the plan.

He needed that confession.

exactly, dudes sayin he was being cocky cuz he had a slight grin on his face at the beginning i guess, but you clearly see he was fukking LIVID, he wasn't playin with the mountain at all, he was holding that rage in the entire time he was in King's Landing just for that moment
Agreed with these two posts, here. I didn't get the feeling of cockiness. He felt that part of his mission was getting said confession from the mountain. And really, it was. He needed it. He just made a huge tactical error when his emotion made him forget basic fight strategy. Besides that, who can really say they'd keep a cool head confronting the man who raped and killed their sister. I don't know that I'd've able to either. :manny:

I'm fine with Sansa changing the color of her hair (she's gotta change her appearance to avoid people from taking notice to her looking related to Lysa Arryn/Catelyn Stark) but that dress...come on son. Seriously? And the necklace. They got Sansa looking like a Final Fantasy villain out chea.
Get her looking like Edea Kramer. :dead:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Outcome aside, The Red Viper's fighting style is :wow: status. He straight up crip-walked on the Mountain.

The fighting choreography was fantastic.

word that was a(at first) pretty easy win over the most feared fighter in westeros. even though oberyn lost, you gotta put him top 5, maybe even top 3 after that.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
word that was a(at first) pretty easy win over the most feared fighter in westeros. even though oberyn lost, you gotta put him top 5, maybe even top 3 after that.

For sure. It wasn't even that close of a fight. He straight made him his bytch.

Until the end.

Pride was the viper's ultimate downfall.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not reading any of the books but I'm almost 100% sure someone will either 1. Come looking for Oberyn and go in on the lannisters

Or

2. That girl will go home and let them know what happend.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Outcome aside, The Red Viper's fighting style is :wow: status. He straight up crip-walked on the Mountain.

The fighting choreography was fantastic.
that's what's fukkin me up too. could you imagine the respect oberyn woulda gained after that shyt....he made the mountain look like a sparring partner and shyt. dude's reputation would been on god status after that battle. jaimie had me dyin the way he was smirking and giggling throughout....actually the reactions of all the lannisters had me weak....oberyns swag levels had all of em mesmerized.............and then.......:wow:..........still can't get that shyt outta my head:sadcam:......fukkin oberyrn had to let his emotions get the best of him. you want a confession aight...but keep your dumbass outta striking distance......got damnit

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I have him number 1 after this episode. The match wasn't close at all and he would have EASILY won if he wasn't trying to get a confession. Under normal circumstances that's a win.

I thought he would have won going into the fight based on how you ranked them as fighters. I was thinking maybe he would have poisoned or done something to The Mountain right before the battle to weaken him.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I have him number 1 after this episode. The match wasn't close at all and he would have EASILY won if he wasn't trying to get a confession. Under normal circumstances that's a win.

I thought he would have won going into the fight based on how you ranked them as fighters. I was thinking maybe he would have poisoned or done something to The Mountain right before the battle to weaken him.

yea number 1 is definitely not a reach. jamie is done, barristan is still an amazing fighter at his age but he's only getting older, the hound is good but not as good as his brother, bronn is only good cause of his dirty tactics, loras is just a jouster, jon snow is only up and coming and not even top 10 yet. i cant really think of anybody i would rather have than the viper.