Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
DjeX1.gif

:wow:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know a show has nailed a scene to perfection when you have that sick to the pit of your stomach feeling afterwards. The rollercoaster of emotions especially :wow:
Initially was like :aicmon: as the bout came off a little too non-chalant (no epic music buildup, for instance), with Oberyn talking all that smack and repeating those 3 sentences over and over again. But when he nailed that spear through the Mountains chest ready for victory I was like :dj2:, only for The Mountain to slightly recover and crush that nikka's head to an oblivion for the fatality..... :damn: :damn: :damn:

Still sitting here in shock brehs. That nikka has to be dead too though. Double DQ??? :damn:

i couldn't sleep breh...my mind is warped from that shyt

not the head explode ...the fact that he had it won, it was all there and just like that....

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
omg holy shyt
Tryion doesn't deserve this
king slayer needs to turn into the hand slayer

fukkin oberyn and needing to hear a confession. cotdamnit man....

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Just because he's an award winning, bad-ass, actor, I've been thinking there is no way Tyrion dies.....But they clearly don't give a fukk about favorites...Too many, jaw-dropping moments to be able to predict AND I LOVE IT!...
I have no clue how Tyrion gets out of this..

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:to:

This is normally when I re-watch the show while reading through this thread and handing out daps.

:snoop: Today I only re-read the thread and dapped up all the brehs.

I can't rewatch, not this morning, just feels to soon. :sadcam:

:sadbron:The screams, the screams brehs. I can't stomach it this morning.

I'm #Starkset #Wolfgang all day but this episode hurt brehs.

:mindblown:I would have put my daughters college fund on Obeezy last night brehs. I couldn't see him going out this soon, not the way he was swagsurfing in Kings Landing throughout this season. Now his story seems incomplete IMO, I can only hope someone else from Dorne comes to avenge him and completes the revenge mission on the Lannisters.

:ld:I watched the shyt happen live, but it still feels like someone knocked on my door, shook their head sideways and handed me a folded up Dorne flag.:to:

:snoop:I can't even do this right now, I'll talk about the rest of the episode later this week.

Last edited:
Daps
Great fukking episode :wow: :wow: :wow:

Judging from the early comments, I interpreted a lot of this episode differently than most....

First, I gotta salute #TargSet for the biggest W of the episode. :salute:
tumblr_mfijhkmh3h1s14diso1_400.gif

But LMAO @ Jorah the Simpdal:mjlol:
That's kinda of an L for #TargSet cuz he was her best advisor and despite his early treachery, he had come to be completely loyal. Daario already hit, so that's old p*ssy, it's only a matter of time before he gets bored. And Ser Barristan is an old man, still skilled, but for how long?

The second biggest W belongs to #StarkSet #WolfGang... Sansa has bossed the fukk up. nikkas really acting like she joined #ByrdGang???:what:
Y'all need to rewatch that "I know what you want" scene. I think even LF himself could see that she had now become a full fledged problem out chea... at least you better hope he did. Sansa is playing the fukking game like a grandmaster :whew:

Arya, tho, SMH. That laughter was fukking sad. That's a troubled young soul brehs. Any time she gets close to something good in her life, she's met with her god, death. She's been wandering the forests for 3 seasons, at this point all she can do is laugh at the sick, cruel jokes her god keeps throwing at her:to:

Oh, and can't forget the Rickon da Don mention
97ASVPK.gif

My biggest disagreement comes with regards to OBlock (tho I see some in the last few pages have corrected this notion). First let me say, I came to believe Oberyn would lose over the last few episodes. I like him, but I could just feel it in the air that he wouldn't beat the Mountain. However, I thought he'd lose cuz the Mountain was a beast. When he started winning, I actually had come believe he'd win...and then IT happened :sadcam:

A lot of people are talking about him dropping the ball at the goal line, being too cocky, and his swag getting the best of him. I couldn't disagree more. His cockiness and his swag won the battle for him! (Which means the Hound was wrong, and also bodes well for Syrio in these 'best swordsman' debates, but that's more of a midweek convo) What killed Oberyn was his insistence on getting a confession, on hearing him say the words. On the one hand that was his advantage, having something to fight for (other than his life), so he was more motivated than the Mountain, but he allowed it to become his weakness. It fukking sucks that he couldn't accept the fact that he'd never hear him say the words AND live, it was either/or :to:

And this wasn't even episode 9, brehs :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas: :banderas:

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
man but how dope would it have been to see oberyn get the confession, turn around and look at tywin, and then walk away with tyrion at his side and head down to dorne to get ready to declare war on the lannisters. :sadcam: i think the "coulda beens" and "what ifs" are gonna drive me crazy with this story

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Cersei's and Oberyn's actors shared this photo one month ago :ohhh:

odoh4EA.jpg

:dead: I wonder if the executives and show runner reprimand her for shyt like that. Ultimate dry spoiling here.

Like many people have said though, they have to be fukking off set. I'm seeing too much chemistry in the photos they have together.