Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheDoc

Banned
Daps
Cersei's and Oberyn's actors shared this photo one month ago :ohhh:

odoh4EA.jpg

Daps
exactly, dudes sayin he was being cocky cuz he had a slight grin on his face at the beginning i guess, but you clearly see he was fukking LIVID, he wasn't playin with the mountain at all, he was holding that rage in the entire time he was in King's Landing just for that moment

yeah he just slipped up by getting too close

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Cersei's and Oberyn's actors shared this photo one month ago :ohhh:

odoh4EA.jpg
:ohhh:

:wow:

He probably hit too.

:jawalrus: This! Lena Headey is a recent divorcée & has been in too many Instagram pics in the last year looking comfortable with the dude who plays Oberyn, for him not to have smashed at least once.

Last edited:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Oberyn fell victim to what killed a thousand villains in other works. Taking time to talk when they thought they had victory. :snoop: This happens to a hero lol, if you didn't know now, it's further proof that GRRM likes to flip the script on nikkas and go against clichés. Why the fukk are you trying to get a confession during a death match anyway? Everybody and their mama knows that Tywin sent his goons to kill the Targ. kids. :mindblown:

Props to the show for making me feel the same as I did about this scene when I read it in the books. :to:

Imagine being so close to your goals only for it to splatter before your eyes............. :mjpls:

word to @The Nigerian

:lolbron:

anyway...

WOWWWW even tho i read the books (:mjpls: that poster talking shyt when nobody spoiling can eat a fat one), that shyt STILL caught me like a ton of bricks. they filmed that scene perfectly man. that head bussin was amazing :wow: and not expected. so close to the finish line man :snoop:. only 2 scenes ever made me genuinely wish i could jump into westeros and give nikkas warnings, the red wedding and this one. i woulda told oberyn "breh just finish him ASAP. he isnt gonna confess. walk away after u stab him and keep it moving" :to:

sansa - :noah:

missandei - :noah:

idk which one i want more. ill give the edge to missandei cause she look like she been fukking tho.

the hound and arya have been comic relief all season :lolbron:

sansa learning the game. littlefinger may be the master schemer right now and doing an amazing job. i applaud him. but he has that same flaw all men have, he can be led on by the right p*ssy. littlefinger's kryptonite is that little stark beaver :russ:

mole's town :merchant: those fukking wildlings are savages brehs. next week is gonna be a mini version of 300.

this season has been amazing man. im already looking forward to the next one. im so glad they decided to make this show :to:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Hey @Francis White and @DEAD7 how yall feel now that Sansa has Littlefinger wrapped around her Little Finger?

:umad:

I know yall didn't see that shyt and think it was a W for Baelish. Yeah, he got off scott free, but Sansa hit him with the "I know what you want" she got his ass backed into a corner and is the one in control now

:umad:

(In case anyone thinks I'm hinting or dry spoiling something, I'm not....her and Littlefingers stories are completely caught up to the books now not a single person in this thread knows what comes next)
what the fukk are you rambling about ? Sansa is learning the game, she knows that he wants to rule the iron bank? She is not in control of anything yet. She knows that he wants her now but his end game is not just to bed her? She is going to be his number 2.