Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Damn! I felt my heart was ripped out after watching Oberyn die! The Mountain's strength is crazy!:sadbron: The fight scene was pretty epic! Poor Tyrion...he's been taking so many L's lately. Just when he thought victory would be his, he had to literally watch his victory get crushed in an instant!:wow:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Ok, my last post of the night.

The way this show keeps going its like...

I either need to read the books or just wait till the show is completely done so I can netflix or check it out online over the course of a weekend.

Because GRRM is making SIMPS out of all us.

Starting to like a character knowing damn well if they're too honorable they gon get taken out. Then waiting almost a year...because you're hoping for some vengeance, hoping for something truly good to happen....and that shyt gets snatched from you. Week after week, year after year, just to get trolled hard.

I'm starting to feel like Fredo

There's a part of me, I can't quantify how big because I really don't know that legitimately hates GRRM.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Oberyn fell victim to what killed a thousand villains in other works. Taking time to talk when they thought they had victory. :snoop: This happens to a hero lol, if you didn't know now, it's further proof that GRRM likes to flip the script on nikkas and go against clichés. Why the fukk are you trying to get a confession during a death match anyway? Everybody and their mama knows that Tywin sent his goons to kill the Targ. kids. :mindblown:

Props to the show for making me feel the same as I did about this scene when I read it in the books. :to:

Imagine being so close to your goals only for it to splatter before your eyes............. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Oberyn fell victim to what killed a thousand villains in other works. Taking time to gloat when they thought they had victory. :snoop: This happens to a hero lol, if you didn't know now, it's further proof that GRRM likes to flip the script on nikkas and go against clichés. Why the fukk are you trying to get a confession during a death match anyway? Everybody and their mama knows that Tywin sent his goons to kill the Targ. kids. :mindblown:

Props to the show for making me feel the same as I did about this scene when I read it in the books. :to:

Imagine being so close to your goals only for it to splatter before your eyes............. :mjpls:

He wasn;t gloating, he needed that confession to be able to go to war diplomatically and slay Tywinn. Like a couple others said earlier. He put on a pre show but during the fight he was angry, and focused trying to hold back the rage.

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_n6isg0KFLp1ruu897o1_500.gif

Am I the only one that was disappointed with this 'heel' turn. Was this necessary?

She dyes her hair a darker color, wears darker clothing... is she putting up KoRn and Nine Inch Nails posters on the Vale walls next?

Show watchers aren't dumb. They get that Sansa has to use her brains and a little dishonesty to survive.

I would've liked it better if they just kept her looking like regular herself. Sweet and innocent on the outside but cunning and crafty on the inside. You don't see LittleFinger wearing an eye patch or twirling his mustache like a cartoon villain every time he hatches a scheme to deceive people.

Hold up, didn't the Mountain die too? Wouldn't that be a draw? :patrice: Would they have to do another trial by combat?
I think he barely survived, he didn't bleed out of the ears and nose like Joffrey did.

Oberyn is a poison expert, he dips the tips of his spears in poison.

GRRM obviously didn't get enough love as a child
He's a NY Jets homer. Maybe he uses the novels as an outlet for all the years of disappointment and frustration as a Jets fan.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY

Am I the only one that was disappointed with this 'heel' turn. Was this necessary?

She dyes her hair a darker color, wears darker clothing... is she putting up KoRn and Nine Inch Nails posters on the Vale walls next?

Show watchers aren't dumb. They get that Sansa has to use her brains and a little dishonesty to survive.

I would've liked it better if they just kept her looking like regular herself. Sweet and innocent on the outside but cunning and crafty on the inside. You don't see LittleFinger wearing an eye patch or twirling his mustache like a cartoon villain every time he hatches a scheme to deceive people.

I think he barely survived, he didn't bleed out of the ears and nose like Joffrey did.

Oberyn is a poison expert, he dips the tips of his spears in poison.

He's a NY Jets homer. Maybe he uses the novels as an outlet for all the years of disappointment and frustration as a Jets fan.

I'm with you with the Sansa change, but you also give to much credit to most viewers. They are fukking morons and sometimes need shyt spelled out for them. It's retarded. But Mountain is done, he was stabbed through vital organs in his thoracic cavity.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
He wasn;t gloating, he needed that confession to be able to go to war diplomatically and slay Tywinn. Like a couple others said earlier. He put on a pre show but during the fight he was angry, and focused trying to hold back the rage.

I'll edit it taking time to talk then. But the "ohh you are dying?! But you haven't confessed yet" Sounded like gloating and mocking to me. Either way it's a flimsy plan trying to get a confession like that. What if The Mountain didn't talk and just died?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:comeon: You mean as opposed to having to watch naive, innocent-looking, conservative-dressing, & immature Sansa that we've been watching the entire series? Yes, you're on your own. This is a welcome change.

This bytch is bad & look like she ready to take back what's hers. Winterfell & The North.

Last edited:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I feel like Sansa isn't turning heel as much as putting the disguise of "alayne" on. I mean you can't exactly go all around the vale looking like you normally would. Especially if the news gets out you're missing.