Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:sadcam:
1972483_10152079079308199_7248022403437368225_n.jpg

LostOne

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was alot of piff in this episode yet no one has talked about my boy Tyrion delivering another piff speech from prison. "Piles and piles of them, years and years of them. How many countless, living, crawling things?" Why'd he do it brehs. Does Orson symbolize God?

(No book readers answer this please)

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
nikka Bronn was prolly in the stands like :whew:

Dude was rocking his new Ser Versace cape, he wanted no parts of that beef.

By the way, it's safe to say the Mountain's career in the top 3 goons is over right? He had his Achilles cut and I don't think they had reconstructive surgery in the 7 kingdoms :lupe:
:deadrose:

There was alot of piff in this episode yet no one has talked about my boy Tyrion delivering another piff speech from prison. "Piles and piles of them, years and years of them. How many countless, living, crawling things?" Why'd he do it brehs. Does Orson symbolize God?

Good question. To answer it, I don't see why not. Things happy that we have no control over or understanding of, and just like that, as if on a whim, life is over... That exchange between Jaime and Tyrion was very, very good. Kinda gets lost in the shuffle of Oberyn's death.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

I would say it just symbolizes the show in general, all this killing going on and for what?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Lets start with the good news. Seeing Kaleesi assistant in the nude was the best part of this episode hands down. Ive been hoping on it since jump. Didn't disappoint.

Ariya laugh was priceless for real. So disrespectful yet hilarious at the same time.

Sansa looking :lupe: coming down those steps. If she going to play the game she better know how to play. Last person who tried to fukk over Little Finger ended up....welp

Jorah....he couldn't even take the title of biggest L in this episode. Tough break

*sigh*

Obi really pulled me in. I fell for it. LOL I really did fell for it. His Swag levels was astronomical. And I fell for it. He was doing ballet moves and tip toeing in that arena Peter Pan style. And I fell for it. The sure arrogance, the pure bravodo. His staff moves was on Jet Li levels. And I fell for it. Who would have thought the mountain would be trolling. The teeth falling to the ground. That high pitched scream.

:wow: :to:

I should have known bruhs. I should have known.....

rip Oblock
I said the same damn thing. When the fight started I was nervous cause you never fukkkn know whos going to die in this shyt..which is one of the best part of the show. Then he was beatin dude... and I was like nah he too cool of a character to get killed so easily.... right??:lupe: then when ol dude knocked his teeth out I was like fukk I knew it ! :snoop:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
s/o to @Front 2 Back for not running in here and shytting on me :to: i know you wanted to see what the hype behind Oblock was, my nikka was cold as hell with the spear :wow:, if he was fighting ANYONE except the dude who raped and kill his sister and her child he would've swagged the fukk out and ended that shyt quickly :to: he brought too many emotions into the fight and it woulda been too perfect if he won, dude was shytTING on Tywin as he was fighting Mount :ohlawd: we know GRRM wasn't gonna let him get away with that. He's still the best character of this season imo just because of the way he carried himself in King's Landing, only nikka walkin round shyttin on lannisters with no regard :to: his only nonswagged out moment(aside from the gay shyt) was the few last seconds of his life he spent gettin murked off :wow::sadbron:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
s/o to @Front 2 Back for not running in here and shytting on me :to: i know you wanted to see what the hype behind Oblock was, my nikka was cold as hell with the spear :wow:, if he was fighting ANYONE except the dude who raped and kill his sister and her child he would've swagged the fukk out and ended that shyt quickly :to: he brought too many emotions into the fight and it woulda been too perfect if he won, dude was shytTING on Tywin as he was fighting Mount :ohlawd: we know GRRM wasn't gonna let him get away with that. He's still the best character of this season imo just because of the way he carried himself in King's Landing, only nikka walkin round shyttin on lannisters with no regard :to: his only nonswagged out moment(aside from the gay shyt) were the few seconds of life he spent gettin murked off :wow::sadbron:
That's life, Breh. The shyt that drives us, eventually kills us. :(