Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
That :demonic: set is the last House I want to see take over the North especially after seeing an actual flaying. They like the Zetas of the 7 kingdoms
#BoltonSet taking W's still

#EatFlayLove

I was planning on coaching a soccer team this fall and naming them Red Vipers FC. I'ma tell the parents it ain't happening on Saturday

9aocv7.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
is that even possible for a head to explode like that if someone does that to someone's eyes holy fukk

"It takes about 250 to 350 ft/pounds to fracture the skull, which is
close to the rib fracture energy above."

The mountain on the show is 6'10" 403lbs, I'm guessing if someone that size were motivated enough they could do that to a 160lbs man. And the Mountain is supposed to be closer to 8 feet from what I've been told.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
nikka Bronn was prolly in the stands like :whew:

Dude was rocking his new Ser Versace cape, he wanted no parts of that beef.

By the way, it's safe to say the Mountain's career in the top 3 goons is over right? He had his Achilles cut and I don't think they had reconstructive surgery in the 7 kingdoms :lupe:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
You know a show has nailed a scene to perfection when you have that sick-to-the-pit-of-your-stomach feeling afterwards. The rollercoaster of emotions especially :wow:
Initially was like :aicmon: as the bout came off a little too non-chalant (no epic music buildup, for instance), with Oberyn talking all that smack and repeating those 3 sentences over and over again. But when he nailed that spear through the Mountains chest, with the baseline kicking in, and ready for victory I was like :dj2:, only for The Mountain to slightly recover and crush that nikka's head to an oblivion for the fatality..... :damn: :damn: :damn:

Still sitting here in shock brehs. That nikka has to be dead too though. Double DQ??? :damn:

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm #Targset all day, but I literally said what the fukk out loud when Darth Sansa came out. Bad. As. fukk. :banderas:

I wasn't surprised at all by oberyn getting that work. I feel like I've seen that theme too many times where dude could have taken the win but decided he wanted something else first. Them nikkas lose every time.

EDIT: Yeah, Missandei. damn near forgot. When she stood up.. :whew: fukk, why they have to cut grey weezy. He'd be beating that up right now.