Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I said ,"fukk!" when his head made that popping sound.

lol all this show boating ass nikka had to do was finish the fight, but nooooooo. His sister still died in vain.

tumblr_n6irt16ggT1qdb4cxo1_500.gif

:salute::to:

He's got a sense of humor though. :mjlol:
7I45J8d.png

Damn I'm still pissed though. :snoop:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Couple sidenotes:

:dead: @ Oberyn actually thinking this was Mortal Kombat, ie: where if you don't complete a fatality in time, your opponent just falls down dead anyway. Not in this case nikka :to:
I can't believe an EP where Jorrah finally gets chucked into the bushes, doesn't have him taking the biggest L of the night. Escaped a bullet there :whew: The memes will be endless come tomorrow though :pachaha:
Damn shame seeing how :flabbynsick: Jamie's character has become. Re-watching these older scenes with him/Ned and seeing how his swag was on a trillion. Tsk tsk.
Tyrion's reaction after O'Block's death may need to be the new ':sadcam:'

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:blessed: I'm about to watch the new episode & THE FIGHT OF THE YEAR in a few minutes!!

I done heard about the unique fighting style of Oberyn & the Dornish. So I'm gonna go ahead & bet on the underdog in this fight, Oberyn "The Red Viper" Martell.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I didn't neg you if I did it was mistake it was trying to spinoa or motherfukk his name is
:ehh: it's all good breh, i thought you was tryna kick me while i was down :sadbron: this ether feels even worse than when i read it, felt like i was watch a legit IRL murder :wow:

shyt had me like feelin like cat when robb died
tumblr_mo0h93u74p1qg6og6o1_500.gif

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:blessed: I'm about to watch the new episode & THE FIGHT OF THE YEAR in a few minutes!!

I done heard about the unique fighting style of Oberyn & the Dornish. So I'm gonna go ahead & bet on the underdog in this fight, Oberyn "The Red Viper" Martell.

:smh: You posted it here first before you watch?......that's an idiot move.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
s/o to @Front 2 Back for not running in here and shytting on me :to: i know you wanted to see what the hype behind Oblock was, my nikka was cold as hell with the spear :wow:, if he was fighting ANYONE except the dude who raped and kill his sister and her child he would've swagged the fukk out and ended that shyt quickly :to: he brought too many emotions into the fight and it woulda been too perfect if he won, dude was shytTING on Tywin as he was fighting Mount :ohlawd: we know GRRM wasn't gonna let him get away with that. He's still the best character of this season imo just because of the way he carried himself in King's Landing, only nikka walkin round shyttin on lannisters with no regard :to: his only nonswagged out moment(aside from the gay shyt) was the few last seconds of his life he spent gettin murked off :wow::sadbron:
i aint gonna lie dude became my favorite character on the show

this was the first time watching tv that I was legit legit heated from something

I usually watch the credits and listen to the score playing

I took my apple tv remote, turned it off, then whipped that shyt across the room

I always watch each episode again to catch the shyt I missed

I aint doing that shyt tonight, fukk that

fukk that fat fukk grrm too

:to:

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron: