Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint gonna lie dude became my favorite character on the show

this was the first time watching tv that I was legit legit heated from something

I usually watch the credits and listen to the score playing

I took my apple tv remote, turned it off, then whipped that shyt across the room

I always watch each episode again to catch the shyt I missed

I aint doing that shyt tonight, fukk that

fukk that fat fukk grrm too

:to:

:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:
:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

tumblr_lk9i83TPWo1qc9anwo1_500.gif

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:blessed: I'm about to watch the new episode & THE FIGHT OF THE YEAR in a few minutes!!

I done heard about the unique fighting style of Oberyn & the Dornish. So I'm gonna go ahead & bet on the underdog in this fight, Oberyn "The Red Viper" Martell.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
What about the countless moments of his life spent gettin pounded out by dudes in kings landing?
:ufdup:

your crew has simpletons, imps, and mad adolescents running all up in it

:pacspit::pacspit:

that bloodline is fukked

:umad::courtumad: