Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
i wanna know how they pulled off the scene with the mountain squeezing the fukk outta dudes eyes and having the fake blood come out without him actually being hurt with those huge ass hands applyin pressure to his face like that :patrice:

7oclock

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obi really pulled me in. I fell for it. LOL I really did fell for it. His Swag levels was astronomical. And I fell for it. He was doing ballet moves and tip toeing in that arena Peter Pan style. And I fell for it. The sure arrogance, the pure bravodo. His staff moves was on Jet Li levels. And I fell for it. Who would have thought the mountain would be trolling. The teeth falling to the ground. That high pitched scream.

:wow: :to:

I should have known bruhs. I should have known.....

rip Oblock

just reading some discussion points, many people say Obi was a dyck and trifling person (in the books) - unfortunately they didn't go into that in the show. It made the guy out to be a really cool guy, making his death worse for us.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
All that simpin by my man Jorah for nothing :russ:

My man Ramsey's crazy ass is legit now and no longer a b*stard. Reek gon have to give him a bubble bath as celebration.

By the way Sansa was acting I assume she's learned to play the game or Littlefinger got in them guts.

Too bad Grey Worm ain't got the equipment cause baby girl was ready :shaq:

Hound's timing is terrible :mjlol: always getting there too late. Arya with the :laff: had me dying.
I can't decide what kind of laugh that was. Was she laughing at the L Sandor just took, or did she just fully crack?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
the entire thing was disturbing, because you thought he won it -

the swag
the trip
the punch
the teeth
the eye gouge
the scream
the admission
the head explode

epic

Yeah, the last thing Oberyn heard was the admission and he ended up getting the same thing his sister got, minus the rape.

Just a brutal L for Dorne :to:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
hold up @Master Teacher did you really just neg me with a ":umad:" message cuz oberyn died? :what:

you do realize that i knew exactly how he died the entire time right? :what:

he was just a dope character to cheer on :manny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
5750-9-015_f2-copy-518x470.jpg

Lena look sexy in that pic...

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I can't decide what kind of laugh that was. Was she laughing at the L Sandor just took, or did she just fully crack?
She fully cracked

The last relative of hers (that she thought was still alive) died before seeing her again

EDIT: just realized l that slher aunt was the reason for their journey to collect a reward.

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Hey @Francis White and @DEAD7 how yall feel now that Sansa has Littlefinger wrapped around her Little Finger?

:umad:

I know yall didn't see that shyt and think it was a W for Baelish. Yeah, he got off scott free, but Sansa hit him with the "I know what you want" she got his ass backed into a corner and is the one in control now

:umad:

(In case anyone thinks I'm hinting or dry spoiling something, I'm not....her and Littlefingers stories are completely caught up to the books now not a single person in this thread knows what comes next)
I said it before team Stark got a core:jawalrus:.Sansa is a legit player in the game now.:ehh:She got Littlefinger right where she wants him.:win:Her in that black dress and that look when she said "I know what you want":banderas: