Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_n6ix63xIZv1rd3hhgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6ix63xIZv1rd3hhgo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n6ix63xIZv1rd3hhgo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n6ix63xIZv1rd3hhgo4_500.jpg

tumblr_n6ix63xIZv1rd3hhgo5_500.jpg

tumblr_n6ix63xIZv1rd3hhgo6_500.jpg

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Damn shame what happened to Jorah
- Kalleesi was trashing his un loyal ass, and thats when he decides to tell her that hes in love with her :wtf:
And he told her in front of the whole council :russ:
I swear I saw that curly haired goddess crack a smirk :lolbron:
The funniest park of that scene was seeing him on the horse with the :sadcam: face. I think @Liu Kang may need to remix that scene. Add in "these hoes aint loyal" as Jorah is riding away, would make that joint complete :heh:

I actually think sansa is going to be the end of little finger. When little finger was like do you think you know me. :mjpls:
Sansa hit him with the, nah :sas1: but i know what you want :sas2:
Plus when she came down those steps in the all black dress:whew:, i think little finger might've gone into simp mode from that point on

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Lets start with the good news. Seeing Kaleesi assistant in the nude was the best part of this episode hands down. Ive been hoping on it since jump. Didn't disappoint.

Ariya laugh was priceless for real. So disrespectful yet hilarious at the same time.

Sansa looking :lupe: coming down those steps. If she going to play the game she better know how to play. Last person who tried to fukk over Little Finger ended up....welp

Jorah....he couldn't even take the title of biggest L in this episode. Tough break

*sigh*

Obi really pulled me in. I fell for it. LOL I really did fell for it. His Swag levels was astronomical. And I fell for it. He was doing ballet moves and tip toeing in that arena Peter Pan style. And I fell for it. The sure arrogance, the pure bravodo. His staff moves was on Jet Li levels. And I fell for it. Who would have thought the mountain would be trolling. The teeth falling to the ground. That high pitched scream.

:wow: :to:

I should have known bruhs. I should have known.....

rip Oblock

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Why the wife had to be watching with me tonight man...

That ass shot fukking killed me b, I felt like grey worm cuz I wanted to grab my shyt so bad and I couldn't...:sadcam:

The things i would do to that beautiful black queen...:noah:

That ending though...:whew:

Oberyn was swagsurfing on the hounds brother something serious...I thought Tyrion was gon catch that W but then this fakkit wouldn't shut his got damn mouth...I'm sitting there yelling at my mothafukkin television FINISH HIM like the nikka from mortal kombat and this fakkit still talking...Then the hound brother caught him with that Mike Tyson teeth clearing right and put his head in the kona crush...When he crushed his skull I literally stared at my television through the entire credits like...

ray-j-gif.gif

Top 3 all time GOT episode...

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
is that even possible for a head to explode like that if someone does that to someone's eyes holy fukk

Damn you George RR Martin you fat fukking tease lol

If they kill off tyrion what is the point of the show...at some point if you start to kill off characters your highly invested in it just becomes bad story telling at some point ...fukk Shakespeare too this better not be a fukkign Shaekespearian tragedy type story