Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

iNad925

Imma let you finish, but WINTER IS COMING
Daps
Pictures from Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8 “The Mountain and the Viper”

Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “The Mountain and the Viper,” have been released. This batch is a little larger than usual to tide us over during this two week break, and includes new looks at Ellaria Sand, Sansa Stark, Arya and The Hound, Tywin Lannister, Daenerys and company, and more.
themountainandtheviper03-630x419.jpg

themountainandtheviper04-630x419.jpg

:blessed: they done finally made it

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I claim no set, just a fan of the show. But yall are forgetting how the Young Wolf Robb handled 2 wildlings on his own when they tried to rob Bran in the forest. When they first met that Yasha (?) wildling chick.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
I claim no set, just a fan of the show. But yall are forgetting how the Young Wolf Robb handled 2 wildlings on his own when they tried to rob Bran in the forest. When they first met that Yasha (?) wildling chick.
They are savages but not necessarily skilled savages, I don't take it as much proof of Robb's ability

A better piece of evidence is when he rides back from his first battle on his horse and he's got blood splattered all over his face so you know he was in the thick of things and still strolled out unharmed

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They are savages but not necessarily skilled savages, I don't take it as much proof of Robb's ability

A better piece of evidence is when he rides back from his first battle on his horse and he's got blood splattered all over his face so you know he was in the thick of things and still strolled out unharmed

Cool man. But I was only speaking to the fact that someone said Robb never put in any work on screen. It wasn't a secret that he was supposed to be giving the Lannisters that work during the off camera battles.