Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:yes: also to add to that. been reading book 1 for like 2 years now. did a bit of reading today, and read a part where jofferey was mocking sansa after killing ned. i dont remember this part, but jofferey mentioned that robb sonned jamie in a 1 on 1 fight when they came to winterfell, and that cersei was butthurt about it

:wtf: damn breh you been reading the same book for 2 years? lol

and nah the way it happened was, robb kicked joffrey's ass. jamie is a grown ass man and robb was like 14 when the story started. no way robb would beat jamie.

Yessir_Araphat

takin money>>gettin money
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
N/S Long Beach
I don't remember that part but I doubt it happened.
When Robb captured Jaime, Jaime challenged him to a 1 on 1 to end the war. Robb's reply was "If we do it your way Kingslayer....you'd win. We're not doing it your way".

Ok, jus reread the part I was talking about. It's on page 749. Jofferey says "Your brother defeated my uncle Jaime. My mother says it was treachery and deceit. She wept when she heard." Robb?? Jon Snow?? What event is Jofferey talking about?? :yeshrug:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Ok, jus reread the part I was talking about. It's on page 749. Jofferey says "Your brother defeated my uncle Jaime. My mother says it was treachery and deceit. She wept when she heard." Robb?? Jon Snow?? What event is Jofferey talking about?? :yeshrug:

oh nah he talking about in battle not a 1 on 1

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
he's talking about the Whispering Woods battle. Robb took the lannister's by surprise and Jaime got captured. Robb never met him 1 on 1 since he had a bunch of people protecting him. When Jaime realised he'd been defeated, he went after Robb and ended up taking out a bunch of his protection until he got captured.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Sunday's episode is going to be so :ohlawd: off of the reactions alone. The battle was one of my favorite Tyrion chapters to read.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
:blessed: thank the Lord of Light its Friday brehs

#StannisSet are we gonna starve again this week or is the One True King of Westeros gonna put in some work? :banderas:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Can someone start collecting bets already!!??

8d3ddee0-e6b8-11e3-8d96-33fd6df9b061_gfx-game-of-thrones-boxing-poster-v3.jpg