Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
isn't that what robb did when he fukked the company nurse :sas1:

at least khaleesi is a real queen who didn't get her entire house, army, herself and her mother bodied for her sexual moves... and didn't wife him either :sas2:

Khalseesi got them dragons, I give you that, but let's not act like this bytch wasn't tossed down like some dog meat for Drogo. Had that ho looking like caster's daughters, on some, "fukk if you don't speak my language bytch, give up the nappy and let me sleep after".

I'm just saying breh hoes gonna ho. 7 kingdoms seem like a headache for her to rule. Too much thinking. The way I see it she better off setting up shop in the Baelish brothel and breaking bread with the other smuts:sas2:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
isn't that what robb did when he fukked the company nurse :sas1:

at least khaleesi is a real queen who didn't get her entire house, army, herself and her mother bodied for her sexual moves... and didn't wife him either :sas2:
yea she just sat back and let Drogo pour molten hot gold on her ONLY living blood relative :stopitslime: Dany is a c00n if i ever seen one :scusthov: tossed her family and name to the bushes then switches up actin like she all about her family name once she's the only one left :smh:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
#houndset

#aryanation

Stark cross the belly

We bout that life doggy. nikkas gon pay for what they did to the fam :to:

Welcome

tumblr_loxapoPmGQ1ql01d2o1_500.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
yea she just sat back and let Drogo pour molten hot gold on her ONLY living blood relative :stopitslime: Dany is a c00n if i ever seen one :scusthov: tossed her family and name to the bushes then switches up actin like she all about her family name once she's the only one left :smh:

Yeah but that dude treated her like shyt. He was puttin hands on her and talkin shyt non stop. Drogo and his boys weren't finna let that shyt continue. Had it coming:ld:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah but that dude treated her like shyt. He was puttin hands on her and talkin shyt non stop. Drogo and his boys weren't finna let that shyt continue. Had it coming:ld:
basically confirmed that whenever she had to fight herself she punked out, hid behind Drogo, drogo died, hid behind dragons and those few dothraki she had with her, now barry and jorah are covering for her dumbass decisions for the most part behind closed doors

stan people who can't even fend for themselves brehs

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
basically confirmed that whenever she had to fight herself she punked out, hid behind Drogo, drogo died, hid behind dragons and those few dothraki she had with her, now barry and jorah are covering for her dumbass decisions for the most part behind closed doors

Fair enough. bytch is boring anyways.:manny:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
that nikka was beating her ass, tried to pawn her dragon eggs, and was a bytch :camby:

and drogo only fukked her crazy like 2 times before she got that hoe knowledge and had that nikka ready to cross the ocean for that p*ssy

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

who did we ever see robb fight one on one :sas1:

nobody, that's who :sas2:

stan people who hid behind 200 pound wolves and army's of people fighting for your made up "king of the north" title

you'd be better off listing off the qualities of arya.. she's the only one you got that takes no losses and kills people with her own hand/sword

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY

stan people who hid behind 200 pound wolves and army's of people fighting for your made up "king of the north" title

you'd be better off listing off the qualities of arya.. she's the only one you got that takes no losses and kills people with her own hand/sword
:stopitslime:They been Kings in the North.Way before them incest loving dragon riders set foot in westoros.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

robb was out there fighting with his army catching bodies so stop it :childplease: in the show they had him meeting that nurse as she helped someone else but originally she was helping him with an arrow wound he got from being in the field puttin in dat work :ufdup: just cuz they didn't have time or budget to show every battle doesn't mean he wasn't out there goin ham

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

robb actually fought tho :dahell:

dany literally has never seen combat :camby: