Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
basically confirmed that whenever she had to fight herself she punked out, hid behind Drogo, drogo died, hid behind dragons and those few dothraki she had with her, now barry and jorah are covering for her dumbass decisions for the most part behind closed doors

stan people who can't even fend for themselves brehs

To be fair, she is a woman. How she going to go fight grown ass men?

She needs to marry a strong man of noble birth and leave them sell swords alone.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

She needs to marry a strong man of noble birth and leave them sell swords alone.

I don't see Yara, Brienne, and Arya having problems. :mjpls:

But I see what you mean lol
robb actually fought tho :dahell:

dany literally has never seen combat :camby:

Another reason why I can't fight for Targset. They have a woman as a leader who can't fight. At least with Robb and Stannis you know them nikkas are on the field with you, that does a lot for morale.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I don't see Yara, Brienne, and Arya having problems. :mjpls:

But I see what you mean lol

Another reason why I can't fight for Targset. They have a woman as a leader who can't fight. At least with Robb and Stannis you know them nikkas are on the field with you, that does a lot for morale.

Brienne is an aberration, the other 2 would get bodied on a real battle field.

But I agree....I feel the same way every time she is waiting to see what the outcome of the battle is. I'm guessing they are following her because of her dragons. I wouldn't want to go against them when they full grown either :whoa:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

like ole boy said arya got like 5+ bodies already and she only 11 :manny:

only reason i pointed it out cuz some nikka was really actin like Robb wasn't out on the field squarin up with nikkas :childplease: talmbout how can we ride for someone who "never fights"

dany wouldn't bust a fukkin grape unless her dragons or barry/jorah did it for her :scusthov:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
like ole boy said arya got like 5+ bodies already and she only 11 :manny:

only reason i pointed it out cuz some nikka was really actin like Robb wasn't out on the field squarin up with nikkas :childplease: talmbout how can we ride for someone who "never fights"

dany wouldn't bust a fukkin grape unless her dragons or barry/jorah did it for her :scusthov:

:mjlol: Yea, she's just a typical woman. Can't fight and acting like a typical thot.

I think before Jon died he was considered a better fighter than our boy Jon Snow.

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere

This is it. If Dany ever decides to stop fukking the help and ignoring good advice long enough to do anything with those dragons, besides letting them fly around unsupervised burning innocent sheep up, she's still garbage for morale. How inspirational will she be to her army and the people of Westeros when she's raining demonic fire from the sky on villages full of people that aren't slaves and don't need saving, talkin bout "live in my new world or die your your old one"? :stopitslime:

Meanwhile, King Stannis's troops had to pull him kicking and screaming from the battle of Blackwater because he'd rather die side-by-side with the men he asked to fight for him. :salute:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
robb actually fought tho :dahell:

dany literally has never seen combat :camby:
When?? Don't mention the books either. When was Robb ever shown in any fight, ever

I know he was on a horse. Leading an army. Like dany was on a horse, leading an army. But I didn't see no hand to hand

And our army is better than Robb's on that note. Unsullied wouldn't even have heard no backstabbing type of offer. Your team literally couldn't wait to betray you

Get your whole army killed and your mother and brag about leadership skills brehs

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
When?? Don't mention the books either. When was Robb ever shown in any fight, ever

I know he was on a horse. Leading an army. Like dany was on a horse, leading an army. But I didn't see no hand to hand

And our army is better than Robb's on that note. Unsullied wouldn't even have heard no backstabbing type of offer. Your team literally couldn't wait to betray you

Get your whole army killed and your mother and brag about leadership skills brehs

Your team betrayed you too.....which is why you're running around on another continent to begin with :outbackcac: You're not even in the game right now :lolbron:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Your team betrayed you too.....which is why you're running around on another continent to begin with :outbackcac: You're not even in the game right now :lolbron:
so making nikkas part of the council... same nikkas who have sworn to murder you and your entire family... and then sending letters and getting weekly updates on her... is not even in the game... interesting :sas1:

tywin more concerned with her than stannis right now :sas2:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
so making nikkas part of the council... same nikkas who have sworn to murder you and your entire family... and then sending letters and getting weekly updates on her... is not even in the game... interesting :sas1:

tywin more concerned with her than stannis right now :sas2:

We in the United States, she way over in Libya somewhere. She ain't a factor right now. And when she does cross that sea, Bran gonna warg Drogon and roast those other two dragons. You saw how Bran warged Hodor. Which is pretty much impossible for most wargs. Wait til Bran gets older. He gonna get his chance to fly :ufdup:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Pictures from Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8 “The Mountain and the Viper”

Pictures from this Sunday’s new episode of Game of Thrones, “The Mountain and the Viper,” have been released. This batch is a little larger than usual to tide us over during this two week break, and includes new looks at Ellaria Sand, Sansa Stark, Arya and The Hound, Tywin Lannister, Daenerys and company, and more.

themountainandtheviper01-630x419.jpg

themountainandtheviper02-630x946.jpg

themountainandtheviper03-630x419.jpg

themountainandtheviper04-630x419.jpg

themountainandtheviper05-630x419.jpg

themountainandtheviper06-630x419.jpg

themountainandtheviper07-630x946.jpg

themountainandtheviper08-630x419.jpg

themountainandtheviper09-630x946.jpg