Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Targaryen stans just need to hit the backburner for a while, stay low key and not draw attention to themselves

This season been so brutal for them that even Obarth ain't bothering with show reviews

The only people who have had it worse this season are Jaime stans and the 1 person repping Theon

Even the Lannisters still at least got the throne and complete power despite all their L's

Targ Stans got 2 slave cities in rebellion, a former slave city in shambles, and Daario's nut leaking out their c*nt

shyt aint good right now

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Targaryen stans just need to hit the backburner for a while, stay low key and not draw attention to themselves

This season been so brutal for them that even Obarth ain't bothering with show reviews

The only people who have had it worse this season are Jaime stans and the 1 person repping Theon

Even the Lannisters still at least got the throne and complete power despite all their L's

Targ Stans got 2 slave cities in rebellion, a former slave city in shambles, and Daario's nut leaking out their c*nt

shyt aint good right now

And what have starks done:sas1: y'all homeless:skip:

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
And what have starks done:sas1: y'all homeless:skip:

Starks played the game and took that loss. We ain't hiding from that unlike you TargSet nikkas. When yall coming to Westeros though? How your OG built the Iron Throne but yall scared to win it back? Talking about learning how to rule

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
And what have starks done[

:dwillhuh:
arya-stab-wow.gif

Gt3kKum.gif

jon-snow-karl-fatal-blow-640x435.png

x69jl4T.gif

l7kC7A0.gif

97ASVPK.gif

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Dog let me tell you all of the epicness I partook in to join this thread. Several years back I was full on with this show through season two. Then a combination of moving, losing hbo and general laziness at finding good links prevented me from watching the goat show. Season 3 passes. Time passes. Season 4 comes. I decide to switch cable providers and added all premium channels :blessed:. There I stood staring at hbo on demand. Wife asleep, kids asleep, a ton of piff and many hours until the sun rose. And I watched. And watched, and watched, and watched, and smoked and watched.. Till the sun came up. Then I repeated again the next night and alas I am up to speed. No words, just smilies :banderas:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Dog let me tell you all of the epicness I partook in to join this thread. Several years back I was full on with this show through season two. Then a combination of moving, losing hbo and general laziness at finding good links prevented me from watching the goat show. Season 3 passes. Time passes. Season 4 comes. I decide to switch cable providers and added all premium channels :blessed:. There I stood staring at hbo on demand. Wife asleep, kids asleep, a ton of piff and many hours until the sun rose. And I watched. And watched, and watched, and watched, and smoked and watched.. Till the sun came up. Then I repeated again the next night and alas I am up to speed. No words, just smilies :banderas:
what house name you claim breh :leostare:
tumblr_n5swlgDVD71qcxdguo5_250.gif

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
#houndset

#aryanation

Stark cross the belly

We bout that life doggy. nikkas gon pay for what they did to the fam :to:
you better tell these nikkas how wolves get down :blessed: