Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
Me after no Thrones this week:

23-joffdies.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I meant to post this a few days ago when I read the article, but the reason they kept recasting The Mountain is because the dudes they picked couldn't really fight or move with any agility. And they knew eventually they'd need this fight with Oberyn, with all kinds of fight choreography. The new guy playing The Mountain used to play basketball and is supposedly fast as fukk for his size, so they chose him.

Fred.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I meant to post this a few days ago when I read the article, but the reason they kept recasting The Mountain is because the dudes they picked couldn't really fight or move with any agility. And they knew eventually they'd need this fight with Oberyn, with all kinds of fight choreography. The new guy playing The Mountain used to play basketball and is supposedly fast as fukk for his size, so they chose him.

Fred.

:ehh: i guess that makes sense. the first mountain did look stiff as fukk in that fight against the hound.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Been reading the books since the show took a break. Finally finished "A Storm of Swords".

They did Robb Stark so dirty :to:

Frey was soooooooo out of line. He was out of line to demand anything from his liege lord's grandson. He was out of line acting like he was equal to his liege lord. And he was out of line siding with the sworn enemy because of a broken pact, when his daughter was to be made Lady of the Trident. He acted like because he was older than Hoster Tully, he could do whatever he wanted. If he was in The North instead of the Riverlands, Ned would have chopped that b*stard's head off years ago.