Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
We usually have a GoT night at my friend's house every sunday (we all worked together while I was still in the Navy, he lives in the same complex so it's just a 5 minute walk). I was running a little late getting over there, so when I did I came in there like "what I miss??"

my roommate who was over there "it ain't come on this week...."

IgMyx.gif

I was about ready to walk the fukk out, but they convinced me to stay so we can watch the Great Gatsby (a movie his girl picked out)......

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
its funny how some really nice-seeming people play such evil roles so well :heh:
that's true

from all the little articles and and interviews i read...that dude played joffrey is like the exact opposite of his character. the kid totally gave up on his acting career to pursuit being a humanitarian
gotta :salute:that

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
We usually have a GoT night at my friend's house every sunday (we all worked together while I was still in the Navy, he lives in the same complex so it's just a 5 minute walk). I was running a little late getting over there, so when I did I came in there like "what I miss??"

my roommate who was over there "it ain't come on this week...."

IgMyx.gif

I was about ready to walk the fukk out, but they convinced me to stay so we can watch the Great Gatsby (a movie his girl picked out)......
yall shoulda just did a circle jerk instead