Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:whoa:
What's done is done. Respect the king in the north. It's not like he got out maneuvered or outworked, he got betrayed...

That being said, I wonder where he ranks on a swordsman power ranking. He's described as a beast in battle. I wonder if that comes from skills, or battle tactics. :ehh:
Battle tactics.He was a great military leader.With the sword he's nowhere near the big dogs.Hes not lefty Lannister status but he's just average.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Without the betrayal he still loses. It just takes longer. Without house Frey they don't have the numbers for any significant action. The lanister/tyrell alliance destroyed stanis at the blackwater, and following that it would be an easy battle with tired northern forces that could be cut off from their supplies
:ehh:
Possibly... I still like to think that without the double cross, things are way different.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This.The show did a terrible job explaining this.If it wasnt for Edmure Tywin would of been dead or captured.Robb beat Tywin every time on the battlefield.Tywin's overrated ass got lucky:ld:.
Not to mention that Stannis would've taken King's Landing.

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Alright, it's Sunday. New GoT. It's gonna be piff brehs.

Lunch-Cosby.gif

They're taking a break for Memorial Day? :wtf:

mr-bean-anger-management-o.gif

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Da GAWD Alex Graves directed the next episode, The Mountain and the Viper :gladbron:

He's the one who directed the Hound vs. Beric Dondarrion fight :wow:

Perfect choice, the editing and pacing of that fight was amazing. One of my top 5 scenese in the shows history :obama: