Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He was on the show breh

Pay closer attention :skip:

Season 4, Episode 1 "Two Swords"

I'm aware he was mentioned by name on the TV show. I've read the books I know who he is. I just think its pretty lame for people to talk about a character as if he's the best fighter/ GOAT using the knowledge/history from the books.

Let's be honest fam ain't no TV show watcher have any idea who Gerold Hightower and Oswald Whent are.

Last edited:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
After watching the first 3 seasons again over 2 weeks

God damn Robb is a fukking idiot

Dude really deserved to die for all the dumb shyt he did

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
"The Iron Throne is mine by rights. All those who deny that are my foes."
~
Stannis of house Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm :smugfavre:

yall dont even got food though

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Sup guys :youngsabo:
Just wanted to make clear, the new management will not TOLERATE any actual spoilers inside or out of spoiler tags in this thread and others, but specially this one. I welcome book readers to literally snitch on any smart mouth trying to spoil the viewing experience of others, be it straight up, by code or by CONFIRMING assumptions and/or theories made in this thread by non-book readers.My nikka @Real we did it :wow: you can now snitch all you want :demonic:
:ufdup: NO SPOILERS

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Just wanted to make clear, the new management will not TOLERATE any actual spoilers inside or out of spoiler tags in this thread and others, but specially this one. I welcome book readers to literally snitch on any smart mouth trying to spoil the viewing experience of others, be it straight up, by code or by CONFIRMING assumptions and/or theories made in this thread by non-book readers.My nikka @Real we did it :wow: you can now snitch all you want :demonic:
But now you are gonna get spoiled when we hit the snitch button and have to see the post you are deleting :skip:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

:camby:How the fukk did you become a mod? You literally be paranoid over nothing.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
But now you are gonna get spoiled when we hit the snitch button and have to see the post you are deleting :skip:
:camby:How the fukk did you become a mod? You literally be paranoid over nothing.
It happened to me two times personally. Follow the rules and there's nothing to worry, I won't abuse my power, but I will use it. :ufdup:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
After watching the first 3 seasons again over 2 weeks

God damn Robb is a fukking idiot

Dude really deserved to die for all the dumb shyt he did
:whoa:
What's done is done. Respect the king in the north. It's not like he got out maneuvered or outworked, he got betrayed...

That being said, I wonder where he ranks on a swordsman power ranking. He's described as a beast in battle. I wonder if that comes from skills, or battle tactics. :ehh:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
congrats

• Dap
Reactions: Jax