Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Jaex Targaryen - madness runs in the family :lupe:

:youngsabo:
drizzy.gif
It's gon be a cold winter :wow:
:salute:

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:whoa:
What's done is done. Respect the king in the north. It's not like he got out maneuvered or outworked, he got betrayed...

That being said, I wonder where he ranks on a swordsman power ranking. He's described as a beast in battle. I wonder if that comes from skills, or battle tactics. :ehh:
there is a reason he got backstabbed

he made stupid decisions after stupid decisions

bolton felt like he had a better chance by doing what he did and I wouldnt argue against that

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
there is a reason he got backstabbed

he made stupid decisions after stupid decisions

bolton felt like he had a better chance by doing what he did and I wouldnt argue against that
I'd argue against it. Without their betrayal, I think Robb wins the war. Lannisters couldn't beat him in a fair one.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd argue against it. Without their betrayal, I think Robb wins the war. Lannisters couldn't beat him in a fair one.

Without the betrayal he still loses. It just takes longer. Without house Frey they don't have the numbers for any significant action. The lanister/tyrell alliance destroyed stanis at the blackwater, and following that it would be an easy battle with tired northern forces that could be cut off from their supplies

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

Real talk, King Robb would've won the war if he had better communicated his plan with his Uncle Edmure Tully on how they were gonna draw Tywin Lannister's forces into the Riverlands & The North.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Show looks great... Going to check it out

Having the luxury to watch seasons straight through with no comercials and waiting :blessed:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Real talk, King Robb would've won the war if he had better communicated his plan with his Uncle Edmure Tully on how they were gonna draw Tywin Lannister's forces into the Riverlands & The North.
This.The show did a terrible job explaining this.If it wasnt for Edmure Tywin would of been dead or captured.Robb beat Tywin every time on the battlefield.Tywin's overrated ass got lucky:ld:.