Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Only time Mannis (:scusthov:) will be shutting shyt down in Kings Landing is if he applies for a position of a royal toilet cleaner:youngsabo:

At least Stannis is on the move. Unlike...

Dany - too busy banging the help while her unsupervised dragons are eating at the sheep buffet. I can't rep that. :rudy:
Starkset - I like the Starks. Their stans stay losing though. :flabbynsick:

Snowset - if this is the Night's Watch, I'll fukk with that. They're my second string.

Lanset - fukk 'em.
Tyrellset - Bunch of scheming dimes. I have no problem with this actually. :shaq:

Martellset - We'll see...
Littlefinger - Carries himself like a creepy pedo. I can't ride with weird old dudes that kiss rape my girl Sansa. :sitdown:

No one else matters or is worth considering.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
White walkers storyline has been put on the back burner for too long. They had a major moment and nothing since for like 3 episodes?

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:pacspit: negged

tumblr_lyogx61O4v1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

Greened for the King by all laws known to man

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Wish I could take back my pos rep now
:beli:

:stannisgtfo:

I got negged by Starkset coming out of the gate, so it had to be done.

Real talk, I like the Starks. If I thought they really wanted the throne and had a viable contender, I'd consider stanning them. But since they don't care and don't have anyone to fill the role (yet? Sansa? Rickon?), I've got to roll with the one true King. :yeshrug:

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the fukk is this lame Arthur Dayne. Ain't no one care about characters that aren't on the show bruh.

That's like me saying Abdul Akbar Mohamad Zora Zahain Snow is the GOAT Dragon Slayer. Get out with that shyt yall.

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Who the fukk is this lame Arthur Dayne. Ain't no one care about characters that aren't on the show bruh.

That's like me saying Abdul Akbar Mohamad Zora Zahain Snow is the GOAT Dragon Slayer. Get out with that shyt yall.

:camby:

He was on the show breh

Pay closer attention :skip:

Season 4, Episode 1 "Two Swords"