Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Even in the books, doesn't Jamie recognize Loras as the best swordsman?

Loras aint even the best swordsmen out of Mace Tyrell's sons, his brother Garlan is

Loras is wack compared to the actual elites.

Just off the top of my head, the following would easily murk Loras in a swordfight:

Arthur Dayne, Gerold Hightower, Oswald Whent, Jaime Lannister, Barristan Selmy, Gregor Clegane, Sandor Clegane, Khal Drogo with armor, Quorin Halfhand, Strong Belwas

The following would probably beat him:

Brienne of Tarth, Syrio if he can handle armor, Rhaegar Targaryen

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Loras aint even the best swordsmen out of Mace Tyrell's sons, his brother Garlan is

Loras is wack compared to the actual elites.

Just off the top of my head, the following would easily murk Loras in a swordfight:

Arthur Dayne, Gerold Hightower, Oswald Whent, Jaime Lannister, Barristan Selmy, Gregor Clegane, Sandor Clegane, Khal Drogo with armor, Quorin Halfhand, Strong Belwas

The following would probably beat him:

Brienne of Tarth, Syrio if he can handle armor, Rhaegar Targaryen

Half of those guys are dead, breh :manny:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
"The Iron Throne is mine by rights. All those who deny that are my foes."
~
Stannis of house Baratheon, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm :smugfavre:

:pacspit: negged

tumblr_lyogx61O4v1r4zr2vo1_500.gif

LurkLurker

No f*cks available to be given
Daps
Reppin
Secret Location, Somewhere
Dis nicca LurLurker already walking with crosshairs on his back :mjlol:

What can I say? I want to see the fukkery of Stannis shutting shyt down in King's Landing. :manny:

You think Littlefinger could keep it pimpin or Cersei's drunk ass scheming could work with the Mannis running the show?

Nope.

Besides, he knows the common folk struggle. None of them other fukkers know about eating rats to survive.

raff

Rookie
Daps
What can I say? I want to see the fukkery of Stannis shutting shyt down in King's Landing. :manny:

You think Littlefinger could keep it pimpin or Cersei's drunk ass scheming could work with the Mannis running the show?

Nope.

Besides, he knows the common folk struggle. None of them other fukkers know about eating rats to survive.

Only time Mannis (:scusthov:) will be shutting shyt down in Kings Landing is if he applies for a position of a royal toilet cleaner:youngsabo: