Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yo...wtf is this "the theater" bullshyt this thread was moved too. what the fukk happened to the arcadium? this shyt is so unnecessary and stupid.

there was no need to split up the arcadium into subforums. it didnt really have the high activity going on to warrant splitting things up inj the first place.

why the fukk are we catering to some game console fanboys ????? fukk them

what is going on here?

I don't think it was to cater to them but mostly to remove the fanboy fukkery.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I don't think it was to cater to them but mostly to remove the fanboy fukkery.
fukk the fukkery.. if some dudes in there 20s and 30s wanna act like some stupid kids.... so be it. they only embarrassing themselves. ive been scrollin by them idiots since sohh, them fanboy shyt aint gunna go away, its just being redirected

Last edited:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
fukk the fukkery.. if some dudes in there 20s and 30s wanna act like some stupid kids.... so be it. they only embarrassing themselves. ive been scrollin by them idiots since sohh, they fanboy shyt aint gunna go away, its just being redirected

Not a big deal to me since I think The Theatre is going to see more traffic anyway. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
yo...wtf is this "the theater" bullshyt this thread was moved too. what the fukk happened to the arcadium? this shyt is so unnecessary and stupid.

there was no need to split up the arcadium into subforums. it didnt really have the high activity going on to warrant splitting things up inj the first place.

why the fukk are we catering to some game console fanboys ????? fukk them

what is going on here?
I think I like it. Not everyone plays video games, but everyone watches tv and movies. Keep the smaller group separate.

Only problem is The Theatre should be higher on the list now

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“Chaos isn’t a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is.:banderas:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I meant to Jaime and Cersei. He couldn't tell them that he knew and that they need to chill with that shyt?
for what?? how uncomfortable is THAT convo gonna be

imagine fukking your sister... getting caught by the entire free world... and to top it all off, here comes your fukking dad to sit you two down together and talk about not fukking your sister anymore

and would it stop you at this point??

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
^^^Already was posted but link was taken down because of tons of spoilers in the comment section

Article itself is OK, just a warning to people not to click the link and scroll down. But yall should know that by now aint that right @bboystyle :beli:

:lupe: Is it major spoilers or folks just guessing what locations are gonna be shot in Spain?

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
y'all aren't even listing tiers right :beli: Tier 1 is the best, Tier 2 is a level below that, and so on...

Tier 1 - Arthur Dayne
Tier 2 - Jaime Lannister, Barristan Selmy
Tier 3 - The Mountain, Khal Drogo, Prince Oberyn
Tier 4 - Robert Baratheon, Brandon Stark, Bronn, The Hound
Tier 5 - Loras Tyrell, Brienne, The Blackfish, Daario, Ned, etc

Jon Snow and Meryn Trant are basically scrubs. Syrio is still a question mark.

Loras sonned The Mountain and Jamie (I think). He's definitely not tier 5.