Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:why:Everyone doesn't know.The smart nikkas do know.Varys,Littlefinger and Tyrion knows.
:snoop:

Stannis sent out letters to every lord in westeros in which he proclaimed himself king because Joffrey was a incest baby

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What do you think Bran is doing :dwillhuh:

Not burning people alive, first off.

I don't read the books so I don't know how comparable warging and....what it is that Melissandre is doing....is....but Bran seems to be on some mutant shyt, like it's a legit power, and Melissandre is getting her power from another source. A source that is :manny: about human sacrifice and summoning monsters. Not really understanding how the two are comparable breh.

Fred.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
'Game of Thrones' looks to Spain for season 5

By James Hibberd on May 21, 2014 at 6:49PM

Game-of-Thrones-Prince-Oberyn.jpg

TV’s most globe-trotting series is preparing to add another country to its passport. Sources say HBO’s Game of Thrones is looking to film part of season 5 in Spain. The HBO fantasy hit is currently scouting locations in the Andalucia region of the country and is deep in talks with a local film commission.

If all goes according to plan, Spain will mark the seventh country (the seventh kingdom, if you will) where Thrones has shot on location. The main Thrones production base and studio is at Titanic Studios in Belfast, Northern Ireland (a former shipyard where the fated luxury liner was constructed a century ago). In addition, production units have been dispatched in recent seasons to Croatia (mostly King’s Landing scenes) and Iceland (mostly scenes set North of the The Wall). Footage has also been shot in Morocco and Malta (largely the Slaver’s Bay cities in Essos) and, briefly, the United States (the bear pit scene).

While fans of George R.R. Martin’s novels will certainly have their theories, we cannot reveal which part of the increasingly expansive world of Game of Thrones that Spain will help depict.

Last Sunday, Thrones tied its series high in viewership this season, reaching 7.2 million viewers for its first airing and 8.5 million viewers for the night. Thrones is renewed for two more seasons, with production on season 5 starting this summer.

'Game of Thrones' looks to Spain for season 5 | Inside TV | EW.com

:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
^^^Already was posted but link was taken down because of tons of spoilers in the comment section

Article itself is OK, just a warning to people not to click the link and scroll down. But yall should know that by now aint that right @bboystyle :beli:

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
I think if you try to rank the GoT swordmen/fighters, you have to group them into buckets based on height/weight and (secondarily) fighting style so that each bucket can be ranked fairly.

Based on the TV show battles/fights/lore, it seems like there are three classes of fighters.

Heavyweight (Power + Size) - Robert Baratheon, Khal Drogo, Stannis, Mountain, Hound, Brienne

Middleweight (Power + Technique) - Ser Barristan, Jaime (2 Handz), Ned, Oberyn, Bronn

Welterweight (Speed or Tricks) - Jaqen, Syrio, Dario, Loras

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Of course they are going to the Vale, they had a choice to continue north to the Wall or go east at that fork in the road. The vale is to the east. They were debating going to the Vale when they turned east. Brienne says "are you sure" to Pod then they turn anyway. Its not so much an implication as it is a blatant smack in the head

QZqS76L.gif
well you'd have to know the direction of the vale, and the directions in that fork.. shyt that could be south and west for all we know by what was shown

but i'll take it they going to the vale

i can only imagine where this story goes... what if brienne, pod, arya, sansa, the hound and littlefinger start riding together... brienne is sworn to those kids and the hound got nowhere else to be.. sansa and littlefinger are chilling and nobody else is alive that is an older stark

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
That's one of the most puzzling shyt about Tywin I don't get. Is he in denial? At this point of the story it's almost blindingly obvious that Jaime and Cersei are fukkin, yet it looks like Tywin is either ignorant about it or chooses to stay ignorant (despite the fact that Stannis put the whole thing on blast) which is stupid as fukk. :mindblown:
people don't understand.... HE CAN'T ACKNOWLEDGE IT

if he were to admit to anyone that they are fukking, then the kids come into question... if the kids come into question, then their right to rule comes in to question

everyone from him to joffrey to grandmama to tyrion knew... shyt stannis sent out like 90 some letters to all ends of the earth about it. ned claimed it on the steps, then took it back, but they knew he was lying when he took it back.. grandma said it to his face when they was negotiating the marriages.. he just puffed up and walked around

he hates it but he can't say nothing

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
people don't understand.... HE CAN'T ACKNOWLEDGE IT

if he were to admit to anyone that they are fukking, then the kids come into question... if the kids come into question, then their right to rule comes in to question

everyone from him to joffrey to grandmama to tyrion knew... shyt stannis sent out like 90 some letters to all ends of the earth about it. ned claimed it on the steps, then took it back, but they knew he was lying when he took it back.. grandma said it to his face when they was negotiating the marriages.. he just puffed up and walked around

he hates it but he can't say nothing

I meant to Jaime and Cersei. He couldn't tell them that he knew and that they need to chill with that shyt?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
yo...wtf is this "the theater" bullshyt this thread was moved too. what the fukk happened to the arcadium? this shyt is so unnecessary and stupid.

there was no need to split up the arcadium into subforums. it didnt really have the high activity going on to warrant splitting things up inj the first place.

why the fukk are we catering to some game console fanboys ????? fukk them

what is going on here?