Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

raff

Rookie
Daps
His only capable child he has locked up about to get executed or sent to the wall.His other two been fukking since they were teens and he's too proud to notice what everyone else knows.Tywin is the most overrated Nikka in this show.Only thing he's good at is committing war crimes.

As if Stannis ain't about that Boko Haram life these days :mjlol:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's one of the most puzzling shyt about Tywin I don't get. Is he in denial? At this point of the story it's almost blindingly obvious that Jaime and Cersei are fukkin, yet it looks like Tywin is either ignorant about it or chooses to stay ignorant (despite the fact that Stannis put the whole thing on blast) which is stupid as fukk. :mindblown:

If he acknowledges it, he destroys the Lannister claim to the throne. Right now he's probably hoping Tommen has a girl and he can marry a Lannister male to her.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Tier 3: Mountain

Tier 2: Oberyn, Sandor, etc.

Tier 1: Meryn Trant

Tier 0: Larry Holmes [the swordsmen formerly known as Jaime Lannister]

My list

Tier 3: Oberyn, Prime Jaime

Tier 2.5: Mountain, Barristan Selmy, Daario, Garlan Tyrell

Tier 2: Hound, Bronn, Brienne, Loras, etc, etc

Tier 1.5: Jon Snow

Tier 1: Meryn Trant,

Tier 0: 1-hand Jaime.

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
That's one of the most puzzling shyt about Tywin I don't get. Is he in denial? At this point of the story it's almost blindingly obvious that Jaime and Cersei are fukkin, yet it looks like Tywin is either ignorant about it or chooses to stay ignorant (despite the fact that Stannis put the whole thing on blast) which is stupid as fukk. :mindblown:
He's so arrogant in his mind it can't be true.Just like he can't see Tyrion being lord of the rock when Tyrion is his only capable child.

JLaw

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all aren't even listing tiers right :beli: Tier 1 is the best, Tier 2 is a level below that, and so on...

Tier 1 - Arthur Dayne
Tier 2 - Jaime Lannister, Barristan Selmy
Tier 3 - The Mountain, Khal Drogo, Prince Oberyn
Tier 4 - Robert Baratheon, Brandon Stark, Bronn, The Hound
Tier 5 - Loras Tyrell, Brienne, The Blackfish, Daario, Ned, etc

Jon Snow and Meryn Trant are basically scrubs. Syrio is still a question mark.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
THE RED VIPER OBERYN GUNN ABOUT TO MURK THAT LAME ASS nikka MOUNTAIN

95vert_390x590.jpg

THE ORIGINAL MOUNTAIN WAS STILL THE BEST BY FAR. LOOK LIKE HE COULD BE RELATED TO THE HOUND

gregor_clegane.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Exactly!

The new recast Mountain looks like just a damn cartoon, too much cartoon in him. Hate recast Mountain, he's look damn silly for my taste.