Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't know what Tyrion is thinking....

He should have planned with Jamie to be his champion :patrice:. That way, the situation would put Tywin and Cersei in a bad position. Tywin not wanting to lose his heir would have Cersei pick the worst champion in KL to fight Jamie so that he could win. That plan keeps Tyrion and Jamie alive. With Jamie as Tyrion's champion, Cersei would have never picked the Mountain...just my speculation...I don't know what that psycho would do but Tywin would keep her in check tho :ufdup:
why's that tyrion's fault... he did ask jaime to do it... jaime turned him down

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
If Ned knew Stannis was gonna become a cult leader I think he'd just bow out of that situation entirely. He wouldn't back anyone against Stannis and he wouldn't support him, either.

#Starkset ain't with all that witchcraft. :scusthov:

Fred.

What do you think Bran is doing :dwillhuh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Like Stannis would be shyt if it wasn't for her :laff:

:russ:

Damn, breh. No mercy. But I agree. Stannis set would be quieter than Stark set if Melisandre wasn't around. Renly's host would have smashed him in season 2. :mjlol:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
hm i got a question. who do ya think, rightful or no, would make the best king or queen out of all the currently living characters in westeros?
Tyrion... he'd be fukking mad hoes but it seemed he'd get shyt done and he's NEVER done some shady shyt... even gave bran the walking legs or whatever... paid the hill tribes like he said he would... paid bron like he said he would... never really fukked over anyone this entire series

second would be vary's... it'll never happen but again... besides the trial... he's never really turned his back on people.. and he kept it 100 with ned too... he's always looking out for the realm

third, khaleesi... no looks.. no dragons... or whatever it is why people think we all follow her... she hasn't been corrupted by living in kings landing.. she has two advisors who are pretty damn good... she doesn't owe anybody anything.. or have any beefs with any houses except the lannisters... really i never heard her once mention a house.. she wants her throne.. she didn't name names.. i think she'd be the type that's for the people instead of for power or money or whatever

after that it's a toss up. shyt tommen ain't doing too bad now... stannis would have that red bytch acting a fool out there... fukk the boltons... fukk the greyjoys... fukk littlefinger.. fukk the freys... i feel like any of them would either be psychotic or scheming on everybody to the point they got overthrown anyway

jon snow might be aight but it don't seem like he wants the power

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Don't Stannis have to prove that Tommen is not Robert's child?

How do you overlook this detail? :dwillhuh:

There is no Maury Show in Westeros and the people that were onto this are dead. The seed is strong all day but you aint got nobody telling it :usure:...You need more people Stannis.
i'm pretty sure a sword through his heart would be all the dna he needs

stannis ain't coming to talk this out... i'm pretty sure he's on a mission to murder everyone in that kingdom that doesn't bow down to him

Daps
Reppin
nikka pushed a kid out a window and has retarded inbred children with his sister. :wtf:

and then he raped his sister in arms' reach of his dead son :wtf:

fukk that nikka. i dont care what developments occur in the show cuz its fukk jaime till that bytch ass nikka dies. nikka should died when he tried to fight ned in the street :pacspit:

People gonna act like they don't remember this hoe shyt from hillbilly jamie :pacspit:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Are brienne and pod going to the vale??

I mean don't tell me if it wasn't revealed. But I'm watching again. They talked about it, then there was a fork. Pod wasn't sure. But they never said which direction was which and what they chose

i wasnt sure either. i think they kind of implied it but didnt make it clear.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Another question. Who in the fukk made the theme music for each house :blessed:

Little fingers is dope too. Lannisters of course is the best. Khaleesi got that drama music like doom is coming. Stannis joint is hard too. Can't really remember the Starks

I know some lyrics were made. But whoever ok'd and wrote the music for each house was on some shyt

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Another question. Who in the fukk made the theme music for each house :blessed:

Little fingers is dope too. Lannisters of course is the best. Khaleesi got that drama music like doom is coming. Stannis joint is hard too. Can't really remember the Starks

I know some lyrics were made. But whoever ok'd and wrote the music for each house was on some shyt

I think Ramin Djawadi does all the scores for GoT. The ones with lyrics are done by other artists. You got a link to those themes though? Only one I found was Dany's theme.