Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Daps
Nope cant tell me nothing
Deserting the Nights Watch is punishable by death but white walkers should be an exception
Do you think honorable ned would kill Jon Snow for joining up with Mance, even if it was for a bit mjpls:

Why in the name of the old gods would White Walkers be a valid excuse for deserting the Night's Watch? That's the whole point of the Watch. If anything, that makes his desertion exponentially worse.

That's like a member of the Marines going AWOL once America came under attack. I'm not up on military law, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that was punishable by death in our world.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Don't Stannis have to prove that Tommen is not Robert's child?

How do you overlook this detail? :dwillhuh:

There is no Maury Show in Westeros and the people that were onto this are dead. The seed is strong all day but you aint got nobody telling it :usure:...You need more people Stannis.
no because damn near the entire realm knows Jaime and Cersei be fukkin, nobody says anything right now cuz they know they'll get clapped up with the quickness, but it's common knowledge nonetheless

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
so why hasnt tywin surrounded dragonstone and either tried to siege the castle or put on a blockade?

:patrice:

shyt doesnt make any sense

stannis is trying to get the throne, he has been really weak #'s wise and dragonstone is close as shyt to kings landing

Daps
so why hasnt tywin surrounded dragonstone and either tried to siege the castle or put on a blockade?

stannis is trying to get the throne, he has been really weak #'s wise and dragonstone is close as shyt to kings landing

For some reason, Tywin has pretty much written him off. When he was listing the threats facing the crown in trying to recruit Oberyn he didn't even mention Stannis. Makes no sense for someone who has shown a propensity to completely eradicate houses to NOT jump at the opportunity to wipe the Baratheons completely off the map. :mindblown:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
BoCzZwNIIAAB52n.png

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
For some reason, Tywin has pretty much written him off. When he was listing the threats facing the crown in trying to recruit Oberyn he didn't even mention Stannis. Makes no sense for someone who has shown a propensity to completely eradicate houses to NOT jump at the opportunity to wipe the Baratheons completely off the map. :mindblown:
he had to solidify his alliance with the tyrells fist

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....

I don't think you know what happened the last time someone tied to put a siege on Stannis :heh:

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
:stopitslime:

ned stark aint around to rescue him this time buddy

You have idea what your taking about. The war was over by the time ned got there. Stannis held out for a year eating rats and soup from book pages :heh:

If it weren't him holding out for so long. House tyrell joins the battle of the trident

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
You have idea what your taking about. The war was over by the time ned got there. Stannis held out for a year eating rats and soup from book pages :heh:

If it weren't him holding out for so long. House tyrell joins the battle of the trident
:stopitslime:

ned stark aint around to save his ass

:courtumad:

a actual siege would also take place, the lannisters wouldnt just sit there

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
If Ned Stark had been a more selfish man instead of the pure honorable person he was, he would have taken the throne for himself. After he got Jaime off the throne, he could have claimed that shiit. It's pretty lopsided when you think about it. Ned lost his father, his brother, his sister because of the Targs. What did Robert lose? A girl he saw once or twice....the war started because of the Starks but the Baratheons benefited. I guess you can say Robert had the Targ blood but he didn't become king because of that, he got it from having a big ass army....did I forget to mention the Riverlands only rode for their cause because of Ned's marriage to Cat and Jon Arryn's marriage to Lysa. So basically Robert needed their help WAY more than they needed his. It's GRRM's world, so it's his rules. The Starks stay in the North etc etc....if this was real life though.....Ned would be like "the King killed my entire family, this is MY WAR, why do YOU get to be King?" :childplease: I woulda took the throne so quick, made Benjen The Lord of Winterfell, married Robb Stark off to Margery Tyrell to get that Tyrell bread :takedat: and guns :jawalrus: and allowed Jaime to quit the Kingsguard in return for Tywin not to be a fukk nikka scheming :ufdup: I guarantee Ned would have been a far better king than Robert :scusthov: and all of Westeros would have been better off...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
If Ned Stark had been a more selfish man instead of the pure honorable person he was, he would have taken the throne for himself. After he got Jaime off the throne, he could have claimed that shiit. It's pretty lopsided when you think about it. Ned lost his father, his brother, his sister because of the Targs. What did Robert lose? A girl he saw once or twice....the war started because of the Starks but the Baratheons benefited. I guess you can say Robert had the Targ blood but he didn't become king because of that, he got it from having a big ass army....did I forget to mention the Riverlands only rode for their cause because of Ned's marriage to Cat and Jon Arryn's marriage to Lysa. So basically Robert needed their help WAY more than they needed his. It's GRRM's world, so it's his rules. The Starks stay in the North etc etc....if this was real life though.....Ned would be like "the King killed my entire family, this is MY WAR, why do YOU get to be King?" :childplease: I woulda took the throne so quick, made Benjen The Lord of Winterfell, married Robb Stark off to Margery Tyrell to get that Tyrell bread :takedat: and guns :jawalrus: and allowed Jaime to quit the Kingsguard in return for Tywin not to be a fukk nikka scheming :ufdup: I guarantee Ned would have been a far better king than Robert :scusthov: and all of Westeros would have been better off...

For some reason only the gods know why, after the Mad King killed Ned's pop and bro, he demanded Arryn to deliver Robert's head. So he gave Robert a stake in the war too. From there I assumed it was Robert's charisma that rallied most support which made it his war. Ned is a great guy and inspires loyalty as well but he was a quiet wolf. I bet most of the rebel supporters that weren't Northron were either houses that lost fam when Brandon called Rhaegar out or houses that Robert charmed to side with him.