Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
You make a good point but Ned is all about honor he would have bent the knee too dont get shyt twisted:birdman:

Whats really funny is Stannis and Ned are mirror images of each other yet Robert hated Stannis and loved Ned.

@Adam3000 posted this before I have I have to agree how can anyone watch this video and not respect Stannis???

He is the definition of RIDE OR DIE a man we would all be proud to call brother.:wow:

Westeros should be proud to call him King.

And they will all bend the knee to the rightful King

Nah...

Ned and Stannis have alot of similarities. They're both honorable and willing to stand up for what's right. That's where it ends though. Stannis is uncharismatic, impersonable and discards people too easily (like burning all of his friends and liege lords :pachaha:). Ned inspires loyalty and devotion from his people. The whole North, outside of the Boltons, will always ALWAYS ride with the Starks....not just one onion knight. Stannis is stubborn as stubborn gets.....completely unwilling to compromise on ANYTHING, whereas Ned would, given the person had good reason. A person like that gets tiring real quick. I can see why Robert preferred Ned.

I am starting to appreciate Stannis though.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Jaime didn't ride for the King though. He killed him. You get what I'm saying?

Nobody trips off the rebels, they won the war. Nobody trips off Selmy, he stayed loyal. Jaime didn't rebel, and he didn't stay loyal. He flop-flopped. That's why I said, if Jaime rode until the wheels fell off, nobody would have a problem. If he openly rebelled, and killed the king, nobody would have a problem. He made a choice, shyt got too real, he :ld: and decided to kill the King. Regardless of whether or not it was the right thing to do, you can't flip-flop like that.

Fred.

Jamie was 16, a kid really....cut him a break.

He was put into a tough position at a young age. Having to choose between his dad and his king.

Somebody already touched on this a few posts ago. Aerys hated Tywin because Tywin was so rich and powerful he overshadowed him, the King, at times. When the Rebellion started, Tywin stayed neutral, chilling in the Westerlands, so there was no reason for Jamie to betray the Targs at first. When Tywin eventually did storm King's Landing, Jamie told Aerys not to let his father in but, Aerys did. Which led to Tywin's army slaughtering everyone and Aerys demanding Jamie to cut his own father's head off :childplease: What was Jamie to do breh? Kill his own dad for this crazy mofo? :childplease: Then to spite Robert and the Rebellion because he knew he was gonna lose, Aerys was gonna burn down all of King's Landing and kill every last person there, having wildfyre placed all over the city. What was Jamie to do? Let Aerys burn down 500,000 people and the city? :childplease:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
BoKWd0JIEAEPJT2.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jamie was 16, a kid really....cut him a break.

He was put into a tough position at a young age. Having to choose between his dad and his king.

Somebody already touched on this a few posts ago. Aerys hated Tywin because Tywin was so rich and powerful he overshadowed him, the King, at times. When the Rebellion started, Tywin stayed neutral, chilling in the Westerlands, so there was no reason for Jamie to betray the Targs at first. When Tywin eventually did storm King's Landing, Jamie told Aerys not to let his father in but, Aerys did. Which led to Tywin's army slaughtering everyone and Aerys demanding Jamie to cut his own father's head off :childplease: What was Jamie to do breh? Kill his own dad for this crazy mofo? :childplease: Then to spite Robert and the Rebellion because he knew he was gonna lose, Aerys was gonna burn down all of King's Landing and kill every last person there, having wildfyre placed all over the city. What was Jamie to do? Let Aerys burn down 500,000 people and the city? :childplease:

I didn't say I agreed with how people treat him....but you're giving compelling reasons why The Coli shouldn't be too hard on Jaime, when he don't live on The Coli. The world he lives in either knows everything you just said, and don't give a fukk, or they don't know because Jaime doesn't feel like it would matter, which is what he said in the hot tub.

So :yeshrug:

Fred.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I didn't say I agreed with how people treat him....but you're giving compelling reasons why The Coli shouldn't be too hard on Jaime, when he don't live on The Coli. The world he lives in either knows everything you just said, and don't give a fukk, or they don't know because Jaime doesn't feel like it would matter, which is what he said in the hot tub.

So :yeshrug:

Fred.
nikka pushed a kid out a window and has retarded inbred children with his sister. :wtf:

and then he raped his sister in arms' reach of his dead son :wtf:

fukk that nikka. i dont care what developments occur in the show cuz its fukk jaime till that bytch ass nikka dies. nikka should died when he tried to fight ned in the street :pacspit:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Don't Stannis have to prove that Tommen is not Robert's child?

How do you overlook this detail? :dwillhuh:

There is no Maury Show in Westeros and the people that were onto this are dead. The seed is strong all day but you aint got nobody telling it :usure:...You need more people Stannis.
they all have blond hair therefore Robert is not the father
tumblr_m9vpls7lYB1qbipv3o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Daps
nikka pushed a kid out a window and has retarded inbred children with his sister. :wtf:

and then he raped his sister in arms' reach of his dead son :wtf:

fukk that nikka. i dont care what developments occur in the show cuz its fukk jaime till that bytch ass nikka dies. nikka should died when he tried to fight ned in the street :pacspit:

:salute: