Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:manny:Doesn't Jaime get flack for literally stabbing the king in his back. I mean not only did he kill the King he was sworn to protect, he also did it in the most bytchass way possible.
Yes....that's why he's called The Kingslayer

But as Jaime explained, it seems everyone remembers the slaying of the Mad King but not...the Mad King....

Jaime was wrong for pushing Bran out the window but that's about where my anger towards him stops.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
I don't know what Tyrion is thinking....

He should have planned with Jamie to be his champion :patrice:. That way, the situation would put Tywin and Cersei in a bad position. Tywin not wanting to lose his heir would have Cersei pick the worst champion in KL to fight Jamie so that he could win. That plan keeps Tyrion and Jamie alive. With Jamie as Tyrion's champion, Cersei would have never picked the Mountain...just my speculation...I don't know what that psycho would do but Tywin would keep her in check tho :ufdup:

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
I don't know what Tyrion is thinking....

He should have planned with Jamie to be his champion :patrice:. That way, the situation would put Tywin and Cersei in a bad position. Tywin not wanting to lose his heir would have Cersei pick the worst champion in KL to fight Jamie so that he could win. That plan keeps Tyrion and Jamie alive. With Jamie as Tyrion's champion, Cersei would have never picked the Mountain...just my speculation...I don't know what that psycho would do but Tywin would keep her in check tho :ufdup:
Jaime arrived after his trial in the book. The show just created a plot hole there.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
@TheStoicGhost stop trolling about Stannis and watch this for explanation:

"There are deeper, older laws. The younger brother bows before the elder"

:upsetfavre:

EDIT: How can anyone watch this video and not at least have a deep respect for Stannis? Just don't touch them weirwoods Stannis and we cool :whoa:

Well Goddamn :lupe: Last time I ever insult Stannis.

Do you have any more of these?

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
#StannisSet :blessed:

If Shireen has to be tossed in the flames for Stannis Baratheon to take that throne...:manny:

Lord of Light will repay him tenfold for his sacrifice :demonic:

NaiSim

HEAR ME ROAR!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nj
#StannisSet :blessed:

If Shireen has to be tossed in the flames for Stannis Baratheon to take that throne...:manny:

Lord of Light will repay him tenfold for his sacrifice :demonic:
WTF..

Can we divide the Stannis camp into two? The nuts like this guy all into burnings, human sacrifice and shyt, and the people who support Stannis because he will bring justice to Westeros?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
WTF..

Can we divide the Stannis camp into two? The nuts like this guy all into burnings, human sacrifice and shyt, and the people who support Stannis because he will bring justice to Westeros?

I'd ride with Stannis if it wasn't for that Red bytch... :beli:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
WTF..

I'd ride with Stannis if it wasn't for that Red bytch... :beli:

co-sign.

ppl talk about how ned was down with stannis, but ned didnt know shyt about no red witch or lord of light. if ned knew stannis was being controlled by a crazy witch into sacrifices and sorcery, he would have thrown his support behind renly.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is it that simple though? Everyone still had respect for Barristan Selmy and he rode for the king. I think that being a Kingsguard >>>> all other oaths. I also think Jaime's smug demeanor and arrogance is part of the reason everyone treated him like trash.

Jaime didn't ride for the King though. He killed him. You get what I'm saying?

Nobody trips off the rebels, they won the war. Nobody trips off Selmy, he stayed loyal. Jaime didn't rebel, and he didn't stay loyal. He flop-flopped. That's why I said, if Jaime rode until the wheels fell off, nobody would have a problem. If he openly rebelled, and killed the king, nobody would have a problem. He made a choice, shyt got too real, he :ld: and decided to kill the King. Regardless of whether or not it was the right thing to do, you can't flip-flop like that.

Fred.

Daps
co-sign.

ppl talk about how ned was down with stannis, but ned didnt know shyt about no red witch or lord of light. if ned knew stannis was being controlled by a crazy witch into sacrifices and sorcery, he would have thrown his support behind renly.

I disagree with this.

Ned was behind Stannis cuz he was the rightful heir, not cuz he was some great leader. He may have been against the Red Woman, but he wouldn't have supported the usurping of the throne over it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jamie was trolling the shyt out Ned when he said that. He killed the Mad King because the he ordered Jamie to bring him Tywin's head and he was going to burn down King's Landing. Jamie gave no fukks about the Starks and Ned knew it. As to why he and Ned got beef? I really don't know. I think Jamie just been arrogant from way back and never respected Ned.:manny:

I disagree 100%. We've seen that actor portray "trolling"....it's half of Jaime's character....and there was none of that in that scene. He seemed legitimately upset that Ned responded how he did.....which is further illustrated in season 3 when he's in the hot tub with Brienne. He even mentions Ned by name in that scene, and laments the fact that nobody respects him despite the fact that he did the right thing.

Jaime is an a$$hole but deep down he believes he's a good guy. He wants to be a good guy. We seen flashes of that in season 3, when he saved Brienne. We see that when he legit feels bad that he couldn't keep the oath to Catyln Stark, despite the fact that he should technically hate her because she's "the enemy". If Jaime was really on some "fukk the world" trolling shyt he wouldn't be so upset at his rep as The Kingslayer.

Fred.