Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
@TheStoicGhost

I didn't realize stannis swore a oath to the king

:beli:

:comeon: And House Baratheon had an oath of fealty to the Iron Throne. Man, you don't now how fuedalism works?

Siding with his brother makes him an oath breaker too... Why you think Dany out there calling them nikkas Usurper's dogs like they got no honor.

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:comeon: And House Baratheon had an oath of fealty to the Iron Throne. Man, you don't now how fuedalism works?

Siding with his brother makes him an oath breaker too... Why you think Dany out there calling them nikkas Usurper's dogs like they got no honor.
That was oath of fealty was made 300 years ago..

Don't even know why I'm arguing with ur fake troll ass

I'm done

:dahell316:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Don't even know why I'm arguing with ur fake troll ass

I'm done

:dahell316:

I'm a book reader. Put me on ignore, fakkit.
whKeTpy.png

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This is what I'm talking about. Everyone should have been riding for the King no matter what. All those Lords that joined Ned's and Robert's campaign had fealty to the King first.

Ned fell to hypocrisy there when he accused Jaime. If Ned was so honor bound, shouldn't he have let House Arryn ship his head to KL when the Mad King demanded it?

History is written by the victors....and Ned and Robert were on the winning side. Jaime Lanniser, despite doing the "right thing", was on the other side. It's not fair but :manny: it is what it is.

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:pachaha: So? They're still subjects of the throne and had allegiance to it and when they broke that it made them traitors. A civilian getting disgruntled with the government and deciding to help foreign enemies is a traitor, breh.

Eat a dikk fakkit

No loras

:umad:

Why don't you just put me on ignore already, tight assed fakkit?

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: So? They're still subjects of the throne and had allegiance to it and when they broke that it made them traitors. A civilian getting disgruntled with the government and deciding to help foreign enemies is a traitor, breh.

:umad:

Why don't you just put me on ignore already, tight assed fakkit?
According to your garbage ass logic everyone that lives in the United States is a traitor to England then

:lolJ:

"I'm a book reader, I think I know everything but I'm really a fukking fool"

When renly died u looked like this :dunkface:

Ur fakkit ass makes me sick

:disgust19:

No oberyn

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
History is written by the victors....and Ned and Robert were on the winning side. Jaime Lanniser, despite doing the "right thing", was on the other side. It's not fair but :manny: it is what it is.

Fred.
Is it that simple though? Everyone still had respect for Barristan Selmy and he rode for the king. I think that being a Kingsguard >>>> all other oaths. I also think Jaime's smug demeanor and arrogance is part of the reason everyone treated him like trash.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:sas1:

I just think it's funny how Lannisters take flack for turning on the Mad King but Stannis Baratheon gets a pass?

:sas2:
The Mad Kings son kidnapped Ned's sister who was betrothed to Robert. The Mad King killed Ned's father and brother. Then sent word to Jon Arryn to deliver Ned and Robert to King's Landing so they can be killed as well.
:mindblown:
Stannis believes in justice. None of that was justice.

Jaime would get shytted on regardless because you're supposed to ride with your set no matter what. Even when he told Ned Stark "me killing the Mad King felt like justice for what he did to your fam" Ned was like :yeshrug::camby:

So Jaime was doomed to have a bad rep. Either ride with the mad king and commit genocide or turn on him and be labeled a traitor.

Him fukking his sister obviously doesn't help.

Fred.
Jamie was trolling the shyt out Ned when he said that. He killed the Mad King because the he ordered Jamie to bring him Tywin's head and he was going to burn down King's Landing. Jamie gave no fukks about the Starks and Ned knew it. As to why he and Ned got beef? I really don't know. I think Jamie just been arrogant from way back and never respected Ned.:manny:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The Mad Kings son kidnapped Ned's sister who was betrothed to Robert. The Mad King killed Ned's father and brother. Then sent word to Jon Arryn to deliver Ned and Robert to King's Landing so they can be killed as well.

Jamie was trolling the shyt out Ned when he said that. He killed the Mad King because the he ordered Jamie to bring him Tywin's head and he was going to burn down King's Landing. Jamie gave no fukks about the Starks and Ned knew it. As to why he and Ned got beef? I really don't know. I think Jamie just been arrogant from way back and never respected Ned.:manny:
nah it's because to Ned, when his pops and brother was getting murdered by the mad king Jaime was chilling doing his "duty" it wasn't until the war was done and tywin came tru kl that Jaime stab the mad king in the back and was sitting on the throne like:heh: nikka we made it, Jaime was content with being viewed as the kingslayer

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
nah it's because to Ned, when his pops and brother was getting murdered by the mad king Jaime was chilling doing his "duty" it wasn't until the war was done and tywin came tru kl that Jaime stab the mad king in the back and was sitting on the throne like:heh: nikka we made it, Jaime was content with being viewed as the kingslayer
:russ:

raff

Rookie
Daps

:usure:Burning godswood, septs, "heretics", comiting adultery with a red priestess he barely knew, locking up his daughter in a room
just because of "heretical tendencies" (what we call critical thinking). Even him siding with the lord of light was whack, lets suppose he sees the power of the drowned god now, he gonna switch to being iron born:stopitslime:? Stannis is maybe right regally but Ron Paul status for internal and foreign policies.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't know how anybody can fukk with Stannis. The way they keep showing Shireen and the way Melisandre ominously asked to bring her along I assume at some point she'll ask Stannis to sacrifice Shireen for "the cause", and he'll solidify himself as the GOAT TV simp by doing it. Dude was already willing to burn his former friends alive because she asked him to....Melisandre is the Erykah Badu of Westeros.

Fred.
:stopitslime: so y'all nikkas care about shireen now, a couple of weeks ago y'all were cracking jokes on my Princess we had to start the #leaveshireenalone:ufdup: campaign , Stannis is all about duty he will not sacrifice his only heir, the red women implied she had a destiny to fulfil it didn't mean she's gonna get thrown in the fire:birdman:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:usure:Burning godswood, septs, "heretics", comiting adultery with a red priestess he barely knew, locking up his daughter in a room
just because of "heretical tendencies" (what we call critical thinking). Even him siding with the lord of light was whack, lets suppose he sees the power of the drowned god now, he gonna switch to being iron born:stopitslime:? Stannis is maybe right regally but Ron Paul status for internal and foreign policies.
:whoa:I'm not caping for Stannis, just answering a specific question