Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

raff

Rookie
Daps
nah it's because to Ned, when his pops and brother was getting murdered by the mad king Jaime was chilling doing his "duty" it wasn't until the war was done and tywin came tru kl that Jaime stab the mad king in the back and was sitting on the throne like:heh: nikka we made it, Jaime was content with being viewed as the kingslayer

The order of torching the city with wildfire was the last straw, aerys fukking thought he's gonna turn into a dragon thanks to that. Jamie put an end to that, breaking an oath but saving lives :manny:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jaime was content with being viewed as the kingslayer

To think Jaime and Ned would have probably been straight if he confessed to killing Aerys and the Pyromancers to prevent KL from getting the scorched earth response... Yeah, I think he liked the notoriety or why else would you cover your tracks when you saved a population of 500 thousand?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
BREH'S, I finished a Dance With Dragons an hour ago, no longer must I fear clicking certain websites and lurking the internet in certain places :blessed: I have free reign of youtube comments and the google search bar, feels so sweet :ohlawd:

Its time I ascend to my status of internet boogeyman, fear me Game Of Thrones watchers, fear me :birdman:

Book brehs :blessed: i'm coming to the Song Of Ice and Fire thread to feast in the Drowned God's watery halls with yall :lawd:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
BREH'S, I finished a Dance With Dragons an hour ago, no longer must I fear clicking certain websites and lurking the internet in certain places :blessed: I have free reign of youtube comments and the google search bar, feels so sweet :ohlawd:

Its time I ascend to my status of internet boogeyman, fear me Game Of Thrones watchers, fear me :birdman:

Book brehs :blessed: i'm coming to the Song Of Ice and Fire thread to feast in the Drowned God's watery halls with yall :lawd:

Breh im fukking DONE with youtube, u hear me? DONE! Every fukking time i go on a video not even GoT related there's a fukking GoT spoiler in it. I read a spoiler for the next episode which,if i had seen it live without knowing, would of left me :wow: But now the element of surprise will be dimmed down...fukk U INTERNET! and fukk YOU YOUTUBE

raff

Rookie
Daps
Breh im fukking DONE with youtube, u hear me? DONE! Every fukking time i go on a video not even GoT related there's a fukking GoT spoiler in it. I read a spoiler for the next episode which,if i had seen it live without knowing, would of left me :wow: But now the element of surprise will be dimmed down...fukk U INTERNET! and fukk YOU YOUTUBE
:to: , but you know:ufdup: with trusting the internet.

Daps
:whoa: It's a legit question.id

Why does Stannis get a pass? What comes first family or the King?

Jaime faced the same ultimatum but he gets shytted on for it.

Man if you dont get all the the fukk out of hear with this bullshyt :camby:

Jamie Lannister took an oath to protect the King. He renounced all claims, titles, inheritances, etc. He was supposed to defending the King, yet instead, he stabbed him in the back. The only betrayal that comes close to that is his bytch ass faaaaather riding into King's Landing pretending to be there to aid the king but actually sacking the city.

The Baratheons let it be known they were coming for the king, no misconception or deception about it. And unless you join the kingsguard or the Night's Watch or the Maesters or some other order that has you renounce your claims, then your loyalty should ALWAYS lie with your house first.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:manny:Doesn't Jaime get flack for literally stabbing the king in his back. I mean not only did he kill the King he was sworn to protect, he also did it in the most bytchass way possible.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i fukking HATE jamie for pushing bran out the window, but i dont blame him much for killing the mad king. i mean yea he was sworn to protect him, but the mad king was fukking out of his mind. if i was in the secret service and obama had a secret plan to blow up the entire DC-Maryland-Virginia area and blame it on korea to justify starting a war, i would probably cap him.

:patrice: maybe we needed a jamie lannister on bush's staff

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Jamie Lannister took an oath to protect the King. He renounced all claims, titles, inheritances, etc. He was supposed to defending the King, yet instead, he stabbed him in the back. The only betrayal that comes close to that is his bytch ass faaaaather riding into King's Landing pretending to be there to aid the king but actually sacking the city.

The Baratheons let it be known they were coming for the king, no misconception or deception about it. And unless you join the kingsguard or the Night's Watch or the Maesters or some other order that has you renounce your claims, then your loyalty should ALWAYS lie with your house first.

:whoa:

Ya man, Robert B. cosigned the Lannisters though.

"Treachery was a coin the Targaryens knew well. Lannister paid them back in kind. It was no less than they deserved. I shall not trouble my sleep over it." :wow:

Was even :manny: about how the Targaryen kids were killed and pardoned Jaime.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

"Treachery was a coin the Targaryens knew well. Lannister paid them back in kind. It was no less than they deserved. I shall not trouble my sleep over it." :wow:

yup. so everybody that wonders why ned "fukked up" by telling cersei before telling robert, this is why. since he saw robert give no fukks about dead targaryen babies, he knew robert would have no problem killing joffrey, myrcella and tommen.

Daps

I'm not saying Robert was some saint, he was in bed with the Lannisters.

I'm saying don't lump Stannis or even Robert in with a scumbag like Jamie Lannister. Nobody told him to stab the mad king in the back.