Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Thats not true
The Mad king was about to Burn down kings landing :leostare:
He killed the pyro mancer also

Basically he did it to save Kings Landing
The Mad King ordering Jamie to kill his father didnt help either
what I meant was nobody said shyt when Ned father an brother got killed, the mad king kept Jaime next to him because he thought he could use him as leverage against tywin (secure his support )

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
You make a good point but Ned is all about honor he would have bent the knee too dont get shyt twisted:birdman:

Whats really funny is Stannis and Ned are mirror images of each other yet Robert hated Stannis and loved Ned.

@Adam3000 posted this before I have I have to agree how can anyone watch this video and not respect Stannis??? He is the definition of RIDE OR DIE a brother we would all be proud to call brother.:wow:

i think my whole anti-stannis attitude just comes from melisandre. if stannis was just trying to ride out without her i would be more inclined to riding out with stannis. but that red witch sacrificing nikkas shyt is just :scusthov:

i do respect stannis as a leader and a soldier but melisandre got this nikka bewitched.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Well Goddamn :lupe: Last time I ever insult Stannis.

Do you have any more of these?

Spoiler tagged to save space
DO NOT READ YOUTUBE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS.
THESE CLIPS ARE FROM THE HBO BLU-RAY RELEASES

#StannisSet :blessed:

If Shireen has to be tossed in the flames for Stannis Baratheon to take that throne...:manny:

Lord of Light will repay him tenfold for his sacrifice :demonic:

:stannisgtfo:

co-sign.

ppl talk about how ned was down with stannis, but ned didnt know shyt about no red witch or lord of light. if ned knew stannis was being controlled by a crazy witch into sacrifices and sorcery, he would have thrown his support behind renly.

3AHdfeS.png

Puttin words into Ned's mouth aint whats honorable in these streets. We only know what Ned wanted, and that was Stannis on the throne.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Spoiler tagged to save space
DO NOT READ YOUTUBE COMMENTS IF YOU WANT TO AVOID SPOILERS.
THESE CLIPS ARE FROM THE HBO BLU-RAY RELEASES

:stannisgtfo:

3AHdfeS.png

Puttin words into Ned's mouth aint whats honorable in these streets. We only know what Ned wanted, and that was Stannis on the throne.

yea i said afterwards i overstated that. he wouldnt have supported renly. but aint no way he was supporting stannis with manpower and resources while he is sacrifing anybody against the lord of light.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I disagree 100%. We've seen that actor portray "trolling"....it's half of Jaime's character....and there was none of that in that scene. He seemed legitimately upset that Ned responded how he did.....which is further illustrated in season 3 when he's in the hot tub with Brienne. He even mentions Ned by name in that scene, and laments the fact that nobody respects him despite the fact that he did the right thing.

Jaime is an @sshole but deep down he believes he's a good guy. He wants to be a good guy. We seen flashes of that in season 3, when he saved Brienne. We see that when he legit feels bad that he couldn't keep the oath to Catyln Stark, despite the fact that he should technically hate her because she's "the enemy". If Jaime was really on some "fukk the world" trolling shyt he wouldn't be so upset at his rep as The Kingslayer.

Fred.
You're right that Jamie believes he did the right thing and all that but I'm saying he didn't do it in order to avenge Ned's father and brother. He did it because Aery's wanted Tywin's head and because he was going to burn Kings Landing to the ground
Ned's response had to do with the fact that Jamie had the audacity to seat himself upon the throne as if he was seizing power. Ned could give a shyt less about Jamie killing Aerys. And that's why I say he was specifically trolling Ned when he said that it felt like justice for Ned's family when he knifed Aerys

raff

Rookie
Daps
WTF..

Can we divide the Stannis camp into two? The nuts like this guy all into burnings, human sacrifice and shyt, and the people who support Stannis because he will bring justice to Westeros?

Either way you look at it Stannis on the throne is a disaster. He would make the Realm pay off HIS own loan (a candidate controlled by the banks), indebted spiritually to Mel and the lord of light, and after his death there is no male heir - likely another war. With all his good qualities he's a terrible choice because he's not savvy enough and will probably just be a figurehead to the forces behind him.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You make a good point but Ned is all about honor he would have bent the knee too dont get shyt twisted:birdman:

Whats really funny is Stannis and Ned are mirror images of each other yet Robert hated Stannis and loved Ned.

@Adam3000 posted this before I have I have to agree how can anyone watch this video and not respect Stannis??? He is the definition of RIDE OR DIE a brother we would all be proud to call brother.:wow:

Ned and Stannis probably got the same code but different personalities.

Renly: We all know what Stannis is... He inspires no love or loyalty.

Yeah, it's bytch ass Renly saying it but he did have a point. However righteous and honorable Stannis is, dude is SOUR as fukk, brutally honest, obsessed with slights and doesn't know how to chill.

It's not hard to figure out why Robert doesn't like him.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
what I meant was nobody said shyt when Ned father an brother got killed, the mad king kept Jaime next to him because he thought he could use him as leverage against tywin (secure his support )
Thats because Brandon to Kings Landing to demand Lyanna back
Brandon wanted Rheagers head for kidnapping his sister :skip:
Rickon Stark happened to get caught in the cross fire

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Thats because Brandon to Kings Landing to demand Lyanna back
Brandon wanted Rheagers head for kidnapping his sister :skip:
Rickon Stark happened to get caught in the cross fire

Mad King probably went about it wrong but he was well within his rights to execute Brandon Stark. nikka ran down to KL with a handful of homies and NO PROOF calling out Rhaegar to come out and die. :mjlol:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
hm i got a question. who do ya think, rightful or no, would make the best king or queen out of all the currently living characters in westeros?