Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I'm starting to like Stannis breh

Ser Davos is a loyal dude...

Am I a traitor to House Stark? :lupe:

Ned Stark recognized Stannis as the rightful king before he died. He told Renly to take his claim to the bushes because Stannis was the king.

I'm cool with Stannis too. Ser Davos is that dude and Melisandre is a bad bytch :manny:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Watching the Spanish version of GOT and I swear it's gotta be Salma Hayek doing the voice over for Brienne :lupe:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wtf:Who the fukk should he have sided with?The crazy ass king burning lords to death without trial.The emo prince running off with bytches?

:sas1:

I just think it's funny how Lannisters take flack for turning on the Mad King but Stannis Baratheon gets a pass?

:sas2:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:sas1:

I just think it's funny how Lannisters take flack for turning on the Mad King but Stannis Baratheon gets a pass?

:sas2:
Lannisters get flack cause they sacked the city,Raped oblocks sister,smashed baby's heads against walls,killed Ned Stark,killed Robert,commited incest,pushed a preteen out of a window,raped and killed all over the riverlands......etc. :wow:Wow what a disgusting family.How can anyone rep the lannisters?:snoop:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
:whoa: It's a legit question.

Why does Stannis get a pass? What comes first family or the King?

Jaime faced the same ultimatum but he gets shytted on for it.
Well I think Jaimie gets shytted on because no one knows the whole story.They just think he killed the king cause he knew they were about to lose.So he did it to save his own ass.If they knew the truth he wouldn't be getting hated on for it.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Jaime would get shytted on regardless because you're supposed to ride with your set no matter what. Even when he told Ned Stark "me killing the Mad King felt like justice for what he did to your fam" Ned was like :yeshrug::camby:

So Jaime was doomed to have a bad rep. Either ride with the mad king and commit genocide or turn on him and be labeled a traitor.

Him fukking his sister obviously doesn't help.

Fred.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I don't know how anybody can fukk with Stannis. The way they keep showing Shireen and the way Melisandre ominously asked to bring her along I assume at some point she'll ask Stannis to sacrifice Shireen for "the cause", and he'll solidify himself as the GOAT TV simp by doing it. Dude was already willing to burn his former friends alive because she asked him to....Melisandre is the Erykah Badu of Westeros.

Fred.

I don't get it either.

I'm kinda mad at Davos for still fukking with him but I understand that's the kinda person he is.

My man Salladhor even made fun of him for it "You Westerosi are funny people. Man chops off your fingers and you fall in love with him."

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Well I think Jaimie gets shytted on because no one knows the whole story.They just think he killed the king cause he knew they were about to lose.So he did it to save his own ass.If they knew the truth he wouldn't be getting hated on for it.

Jaime would get shytted on regardless because you're supposed to ride with your set no matter what. Even when he told Ned Stark "me killing the Mad King felt like justice for what he did to your fam" Ned was like :yeshrug::camby:

So Jaime was doomed to have a bad rep. Either ride with the mad king and commit genocide or turn on him and be labeled a traitor.

Him fukking his sister obviously doesn't help.

Fred.

This is what I'm talking about. Everyone should have been riding for the King no matter what. All those Lords that joined Ned's and Robert's campaign had fealty to the King first.

Ned fell to hypocrisy there when he accused Jaime. If Ned was so honor bound, shouldn't he have let House Arryn ship his head to KL when the Mad King demanded it?