Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Stark stans can't even argue against it.:mjlol: Starks haven't done nothing since Robb got bodied:manny:

We just going to pretend like Jon Snow didn't take out the mutineers? We just going to pretend like Arya & The Hound didn't take out The Mountain's goons? We just going to pretend like Sansa isn't learning to play the game from the dude who started it all? We just going to pretend like Bran isn't on a quest to save all of Westeros?

:beli:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
So we linkin with #Starkset ? :lupe:
4db037a2_tumblr_md9g54yQc91qfp9jb.gif

fukk them nikkas

raff

Rookie
Daps
#Starkset rolling with a bunch of young guns, our wins are in respect to the make up of our team, can't really compare that to the grown ass adults in the other sets.

We're noble and honorable.

:sas1:You think young Sansa would have given up the draws to NoSwagharis?:sas2:

You think Jon would have went out like bytch ass Theon

Bran by himself is >>>>Joffrey(DEAD) and Tommen, and that is before I even mention Rickon, and trust you don't want to go there.

Arya has no rival brehs.

The kids>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

And all we want is what is rightfully ours. We'll let LF play his games but all he going to end up doing is putting the Lady Sansa in position to rule what is rightfully ours and he will meet his ultimate faith.

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang #KnightsWatch affliated :wow:

:sas1: The bigger question is would Straight to DVD Daario give his tights to Sansa these days?:sas2:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We just going to pretend like Jon Snow didn't take out the mutineers? We just going to pretend like Arya & The Hound didn't take out The Mountain's goons? We just going to pretend like Sansa isn't learning to play the game from the dude who started it all? We just going to pretend like Bran isn't on a quest to save all of Westeros?

:beli:

None of that seems like Ws to these dudes because they only think in terms of "did the W move them closer to the Iron Throne?".

And the same shyt they clown #Starkset for, they do. Talking about "every little W"....Stannis got a loan....a loan....that his illiterate homeboy had to secure for him....and people were :blessed:

Dany isn't even on the same continent as anyone else....you could no joke edit out all her scenes, and it would have no bearing on the story. She's a non-factor, and will be for the foreseeable future.

And before someone says :ufdup:"Tywin Lannister seemed pretty worried about her"....of course he is, he's the Michael Bluth of that Lannisters. It's his job to worry about everything, because the rest of his family is useless. The only other useful Lannister, Tyrion, they want to kill. That's the level of intelligence these people have.

And as far as Littlefinger....dude is a schemer....but so far his elaborate plans and "chess moves" have culminated in him tossing a bytch like Gucci Mane. Hodor could've done that.

None of the people that are actually gunning for the Throne are any closer now, than they were in the first scene of season 1....but #Starkset is the ones celebrating every little W? :usure:

Fred.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
All these Mountain casting changes have me like :what:

I remember reading an interview by dude and the show just didn't ask him to come back. No conflicting schedules or anything. At least dude showed up for a bit in Spartacus, but only to eventually get that Sparty L...

a837614d5219.gif

Yep. Third Mountain was better than the Second Mountain but it was still a bad cast. Dude look too young and too clean. His goofy face also made him look like a good guy compared to Conan Steven's (First Mountain) rough and savage appearance.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm starting to like Stannis breh

Ser Davos is a loyal dude...

Am I a traitor to House Stark? :lupe:

I don't know how anybody can fukk with Stannis. The way they keep showing Shireen and the way Melisandre ominously asked to bring her along I assume at some point she'll ask Stannis to sacrifice Shireen for "the cause", and he'll solidify himself as the GOAT TV simp by doing it. Dude was already willing to burn his former friends alive because she asked him to....Melisandre is the Erykah Badu of Westeros.

Fred.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I don't know how anybody can fukk with Stannis. The way they keep showing Shireen and the way Melisandre ominously asked to bring her along I assume at some point she'll ask Stannis to sacrifice Shireen for "the cause", and he'll solidify himself as the GOAT TV simp by doing it. Dude was already willing to burn his former friends alive because she asked him to....Melisandre is the Erykah Badu of Westeros.

Fred.
U must not know about slade willson
9428u2i4ouuir2j.jpg