Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Do any of you guys feel just a little stupid claiming these fake sets? Some of ya'll really taking this shyt seriously :wtf:
2505dhy.jpg

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Who else is sick of this weirdo saying "my idol Littlefinger"?
why you care? Guys going crazy over Stannis and Starks and I been on Little Finger team since day 1 and with the way people rep targset and I'm a weirdo for reping the smartest player in the seven kingdoms. Eat a dikk and stop worrying about who I like you fatherless fukk.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Starkset I need to know why you guys claiming wins, your wins come from my idol Little Finger. Arya kills a defenseless man and you high fiving each other like you doing damage out there. Jon is least fighting armed opponents. Where are your real wins? Sansa being schooled by a professor is your only hope. She is the most powerful Stark left standing. Be real could Arya kill an armed fighter by water dancing? LittleFinger has had 3 kings murdered and a queen. He has bankrupt a kingdom and put Stannis in debt. I am betting he has the red woman on his team on the low. She gives me that vibe she is known to him.

:usure:

You and little finger reminds me of the Pacers....You have some success but in the end you think you are better than you really are and it will smack you hard in the face eventually.

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Why? you nikkas is stuck in bum fukk Egypt :rudy:

Daario begs to be sent to kill her enemies, she sends him to Yunkai :beli:

Why bother showing this broad at this point? :camby:

:mjlol:

your queen is wack breh :camby: she out here giving it up to thugs like any ol thot. she should be saving herself and on her way to westeros to marry some lord with a huge army. instead she wants to stay in the middle east getting piped out by some glorified security guard. meanwhile she dont even know where her kids are. yea khaleesi is looking wack out here :mjlol:

I ain't gonna lie, I was rooting for Khalessi even tho that's the opp I'm starkset all day but since you wanna give up the twat to some daytime ass nikka, her & her squad starting to look :flabbynsick:

Mvp of the CFL is nice and all but i rather be a last place team with a young up and coming core of all stars than the champions of the XFL or CFL.

:mjpls:

Technologically superior don't mean shyt when you getting figuratively snuffed from behind :manny:

N saying first men from Essos is like saying native Americans are from euroasia. Been a few thousand years.

When Dany stops being a hoe and gets to Westeros with her army in tact and in control of her dragons then I'll convince the north to support targset on the throne but for now :camby:

:smh: @ all this disrespect. Meanwhile, nikkas throughout the realm speak of #TargSet coming with the same fear of Winter is coming. Ya'll gon learn:ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Starkset I need to know why you guys claiming wins, your wins come from my idol Little Finger. Arya kills a defenseless man and you high fiving each other like you doing damage out there. Jon is least fighting armed opponents. Where are your real wins? Sansa being schooled by a professor is your only hope. She is the most powerful Stark left standing. Be real could Arya kill an armed fighter by water dancing? LittleFinger has had 3 kings murdered and a queen. He has bankrupt a kingdom and put Stannis in debt. I am betting he has the red woman on his team on the low. She gives me that vibe she is known to him. So what wins you Starks have?

♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪ Why you askin all them questions? Asking all them questions, make a statement ♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪

2d1sgo8.jpg