Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs who you got
The Hound Vs the Red Viper...
I want Oblock to avenge his sister.. the emotion in that scene. I was like Damn.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The only person who knows she's actually Sansa besides them now is Robin. Everyone else thinks she's his niece. Remember, Sansa had never really even met her aunt before. Nobody in the Vale knows what Sansa Stark looks like for the most part. Don't think she's ever been to the Eyrie. Why would she give a fukk about her crazy aunt that tried to murder her when this bytch just tried to kill her, and Littlefinger is the one who saved her and also the one who saved her from being executed for Joffrey's murder as well as pretty much looking after her in KL. I think she's gonna remain loyal to the dude. He's molding her, breh. I think she might starting to accept it too.

:patrice: Has anyone brought up that Sansa was into that kiss with Littlefinger? She wasn't trying to resist or anything.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Shout out to the breh here who figured Oberon would fight the mountain to avenge his sister. :salute:

Damn that little nikka that plays Tyrion, you can see his little soul burning when Oberon was saying those words. That was no acting brehs, that is just years of being a little person.

Khaleesi gonna dikkmatized brehs, she falling apart.

Next episode gonna be :banderas:

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Id rather be President of a lot of countries before the US:manny:Contrary to popular belief, we're not the best in a lot of things. President of Egypt is better than homeless in the US
nnht.png
:mjlol: