Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
LEMME EXPLAIN THIS fukkING bytch FOR YOU

I told all you #StannisSet motherfukkers that you shouldn't be fukking with this parlor trick ass bytch Melisandre

I told you that she was pulling parlor tricks on this dude

She confirmed that shyt tonight. That whole scene about the potions with her and Selyse confirmed that shyt

The Lord of Light is real brehs but Melisandre is a fake ass bytch

AND THEM LEECHES AINT DID shyt, I GOT ALL THE PROOF I NEED NOW

:pacspit::pacspit:Leave Shireen alone you dumb red bytch

On a side note, to answer your question that I quoted Stannis Baratheon is the rightful King of the 7 Kingdoms. Cersei's kids were fathered by Jaime Lannister. Stannis is the rightful heir. At some point in time, Stannis came to be alongside Melisandre who is practices the religion of R'hollor, the Lord of Light. She sees visions in her fires and sees him as King if he will give himself to the Lord of Light. Stannis has resisted. Thats basically all there is to explain.

:ohhh: But what about her drinking that poison in the season 2 premiere & nothing happing to her?

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Starkset I need to know why you guys claiming wins, your wins come from my idol Little Finger. Arya kills a defenseless man and you high fiving each other like you doing damage out there. Jon is least fighting armed opponents. Where are your real wins? Sansa being schooled by a professor is your only hope. She is the most powerful Stark left standing. Be real could Arya kill an armed fighter by water dancing? LittleFinger has had 3 kings murdered and a queen. He has bankrupt a kingdom and put Stannis in debt. I am betting he has the red woman on his team on the low. She gives me that vibe she is known to him.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Starkset I need to know why you guys claiming wins, your wins come from my idol Little Finger. Arya kills a defenseless man and you high fiving each other like you doing damage out there. Jon is least fighting armed opponents. Where are your real wins? Sansa being schooled by a professor is your only hope. She is the most powerful Stark left standing. Be real could Arya kill an armed fighter by water dancing? LittleFinger has had 3 kings murdered and a queen. He has bankrupt a kingdom and put Stannis in debt. I am betting he has the red woman on his team on the low. She gives me that vibe she is known to him.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Starkset I need to know why you guys claiming wins, your wins come from my idol Little Finger. Arya kills a defenseless man and you high fiving each other like you doing damage out there. Jon is least fighting armed opponents. Where are your real wins? Sansa being schooled by a professor is your only hope. She is the most powerful Stark left standing. Be real could Arya kill an armed fighter by water dancing? LittleFinger has had 3 kings murdered and a queen. He has bankrupt a kingdom and put Stannis in debt. I am betting he has the red woman on his team on the low. She gives me that vibe she is known to him. So what wins you Starks have?

Nasir The God Son

SOHH Stupid
Daps
Do any of you guys feel just a little stupid claiming these fake sets? Some of ya'll really taking this shyt seriously :wtf: