Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Only one true king in the realm yall. And the hand of the king. :myman:

MfOH2.gif

#RickonSet
:salute:

shaggydog

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
nikkas got all these dumbass Rickon gifs & power rankings while he's one of the most irrelevant, non scene havin nikkas on the show. Guess I need to read up on his bum ass:mjpls:

No Rickon scenes still makes him about 10X more entertaining than a dragonless Dany scene :skip:

'Irrelevant' is an odd word for the 2nd in line to be Warden of the North, Lord of Winterfell, and King In The North :skip:

By the way, there aint nothing to read on him he's been on the show even more than on paper :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:rudy: Target x Starkset were on the same sides earlier in the series due to us not having any REAL beef, this season was the one that split us apart :wow: nikkas started barkin on me for tryin keep the peace

and let's not act like you're not reaching cuz i was throwin up #DemStarkBoyz all up in that thread :stopitslime:

stopped reading right there :pachaha:

maybe if you had repped #DemStarkBoyz as a whole and not dikkride robb the way you did this could've turned out differently :manny:

but mang your tears are fukking delicious right now :blessed:
nikka-your-tears-are-delicious-o.gif

:ufdup: I want to cement it in your brain that Arya the Goon, Crate man Bran, and Jon da Snowman are the only nikkas really out here reppin #DemStarkBoyz we dont fukk with sansa, cat or robb

my TRUE allegiance was never in question tho :mjpls:
you missin the point , above all of these house sets it's dem #BookBoyz OVER EVERYTHING LIL nikka we move as a UNIT

gangs signs out da window ya bish

tumblr_lyq7pe9XOr1roc353o1_400.gif

hopin all of em offend you ya bish

tupac-middle-finger-o.gif

It's still #WolfGang tho my nikka
dEWhiDx.gif

:myman:

Last edited:

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Target x Starkset were on the same sides earlier in the series due to us not having any REAL beef, this season was the one that split us apart :wow: nikkas started barkin on me for tryin keep the peace

It's cool. I was looking for an old Booth thread and the search function so :flabbynsick: that I had to go thru my old daps to find it. Seen a gang of nikkas screaming Targset now fukkin wit the opps:wow:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's cool. I was looking for an old Booth thread and the search function so :flabbynsick: that I had to go thru my old daps to find it. Seen a gang of nikkas screaming Targset now fukkin wit the opps:wow:
cuz targset was so humble when they started out :wow: no one really had any reason to fire on them

but somewhere along the line, these nikkas got just as gassed as Dany got :mindblown: started poppin shyt wit dudes like me, who never shat on them, even bigged em up a few times :snoop:
:what: what's up with all these stupid nikkas putting targset and starks against each other?

those two sets ride together against everyone else (those other off brand squads you nikkas claim :scusthov:)

Targset is the mob dem stark boyz is the famlee :blessed:
it's all good fam #DemStarkBoyz and #Targset been clicked up for a minute now :salute:

we buildin a Dynasty outchea :blessed:

tumblr_mg1sj33XJ51s1moiuo1_500.gif

DAMMIT TARGSET I fukkIN ADOPTED YOU nikkaS
489d337a_331evqd.gif
WHY YALLCHOOSE TO GO LEFT WIT IT?

xgL4eSV.gif

now yall gotta die like the rest
gif02.gif
like animals :wow::birdman:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand people shytting on the Starks. It makes zero sense to me.

I don't read the books, so maybe I'm missing something, but the Starks (aside from Rob, who got gassed up) never wanted to be a part of any of this shyt. They aren't in "the game". They don't give a fukk about the Iron Throne. Ned wanted to chill in Winterfell with his people and be left the fukk alone.

So sitting there talking about :mjlol:"Starks catching mad Ls!" and listing them off is like....it's basically like if you were at the Superbowl and they pulled your ass out of the stands to replace a quarterback.

You're out there playing football in your street clothes....no cleats....no padding....and still in the game like "fukk it"....so that's why people cheer any little Stark victory.

#Starkset

Fred.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I think I might be rolling with the Martell's from now on guys....Oberyn seems like one of the last stand-up guys in King's Landing right now :salute:

Bodybag Bronn giving his farewells :to:

Dario Noswagaharis finally got some cheeks :ohhh:

Little Finger :merchant:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
IMO Starkset shouldn't even be talking.

Arya catching bodies? Who cares? Winterfell is still a burnt place. Everything she's doing now, taking Ls or Ws isn't benefiting House Stark. :yeshrug:

Bran trying to find his destiny, with his fukked up legs. How's that helping House Stark? :sas2:

Rickon... Where the fukk is Rickon? :trash:

Sansa, leaving one fukked up situation for the next, and is a tool for Littlefinger's games. He kissed her on the mouth :whoa: What's it doing for House Stark?

Jon Snow getting shytted on by old farts. :aicmon: What's it doing for House Stark?

Starkset = N.C. Bobcats status :feedme: :why: :flabbynsick:

:camby:

starkset setting up for the big W tho. anybody can see that.

jon STARK is the realest nikka standing between the white walkers and the realm that targset is laying claim to but still isnt anywhere close to approaching.

arya is becoming the baddest most unassuming hitter to ever live.

bran is basically a young professor x out here.

rickon is mia but that just gives him time to grow up and harness that anger of being abandoned.

sansa is learning game from one of the smartest schemers in the kingdom. she's posed to become lady of the vale and plus, whether or not tyrion dies, her marriage with him was never consummated so she is gonna be sought after for her claim to the north.

meanwhile...

khaleesi taking over projects and then losing them as soon as she gets them. she talking about staying in this one to rule, iight i get it.

but then she in the bedroom getting drunk off that thunderbird telling one of her doljas to show her his dikk. meanwhile her kids are nowhere to be seen, probably out stealing more sheep and committing fly-bys

ya queen is looking like cersei out here with her stupid decisions. she shoulda been in westeros by now with her 8,000 unsullied trying to marry into a house with a large army. any house would do. 3 dragons, 8,000 unsullied, 2,000 second sons and maybe 5 - 10,000 soldiers from any house at all should be enough to take over westeros. even if the dragons aint full grown, u take over 1 castle in the only country that actually matters, the armies will flock to u. you sit there and let your dragons grow while taking pledges of fealty from other houses and letting everybody else shyt themselves. she coulda even went to holla at the iron bank!

:comeon: