Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

5StarElite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the ocean where the sharks be at
Last edited:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
A lot of bytch p*ssy ass faggit booty pirate ankle grabbing ass neggas in here for real. U faggits are spoiling the damn show and acting like u speculating. Neggas said Tyrion gonna fight the Hound, even before they showed him. SOme imply that Oberyn would fight for him and Baelish would kill Cat's sister :pacspit:

I m done with this thread. You neggas got me all mad that I couldn't enjoy a great ep.

I feel like torturing y all neggas, y all fukking Reek bytch neggas :pacspit:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
A lot of bytch p*ssy ass faggit booty pirate ankle grabbing ass neggas in here for real. U faggits are spoiling the damn show and acting like u speculating. Neggas said Tyrion gonna fight the Hound, even before they showed him. SOme imply that Oberyn would fight for him and Baelish would kill Cat's sister :pacspit:

I m done with this thread. You neggas got me all mad that I couldn't enjoy a great ep.

Luckily all these fakkits won't know what the fukk is gonna happen here soon since Martin is never bringing out those last 2 books

statuez

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only one true king in the realm yall. And the hand of the king. :myman:

MfOH2.gif

#RickonSet

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps

use the ignore button buddy

:tu:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside

The only good thing about this thread is discussing the show as it airs or a day at most after it airs. These theories and speculations :camby: nikkas was too on point with the Oberyn shyt :camby:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The only thing missing from the Bronn and Tyrion conversation was what really happened to Shae? Did Bronn really put her on that ship? In the long run it doesn't matter since the damage is done but it would be good for Tyrion to know.
i think the whole convo they had lets you know that they are still friends

bronn didn't have to show up... he even gave tyrion his original offer to double the buyout... he explained to him what was up.. gave his honest answer that he wasn't about to do that shyt.. and still shook his hands like a man at the end

you can't blame a nikka you hired, for not going against, who many believe, is the greatest fighter in the world right now.. especially when he don't owe you shyt, but still comes through to talk to you and tell you personally that he won't be doing it

i think he put her on that boat.. and tyrion had the money and reach to find her ass asap.. they still got the spider on the squad