Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Not sure its a viable option to try and cross the guy that just made your aunt fly brehs. The numbers right now aren't in Sansa's favor and I hope she is smart enough to realize that.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I'm sure you are trying to elicit an angry response from us with this, but lemme speak on this quick in a calm tone

I don't understand why people still post stuff like "boring episode, boring season, etc".....every episode and every season of this show is basically the same. There has been 1 action packed episode in the entire history of the series (Blackwater). Every other major moment has occured during what someone inevitably calls a "boring" episode

That is just the way this show is. It is slow, it is political, it is subtle. There are no standout episodes because everyone has their own favorite storyline and character and the show jumps around too much from character to character to please any single individual

It is meant to be digested as a whole. From the start of the season until the final credits. It is the ultimate anti-ADHD show....I'm having trouble thinking of another one off the top of my head that requires patience the way that Game of Thrones does.

That won't please everyone. It will downright turn some people off. And thats fine. I just don't understand peoples need to call certain episodes out as boring when a case could be made that every single episode of this series is boring as a standalone.

Man i watched seasons 1-3 over a month or two and thought it was great. The pace has slown considerably. I would disagree and say the opposite, there was action and good pacing through the first 3 seasons. this latest one has almost completely lost my interest, just my opinion. the parallel storyines are pretty flat all at the same time, it's like im waiting for someones story to get interesting. But I lose interest in shows/movies fast as fukk so oh well.

raff

Rookie
Daps
My personal belief is he did that knowing she'd be looking down there (seeing as she had just pimp slapped the shyt out of her son)
If so, he didn't have control over Lysa for about 10 minutes, by the time he controlled shyt Sansa might've been dead in a number of ways.
So maybe thats just Hollywood type of lazy moviemaking creeped in, just saying LF been nonchalant this episode :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Man i watched seasons 1-3 over a month or two and thought it was great. The pace has slown considerably. l.

Found your problem right there. Waiting a week between episodes is a completely different viewing experience than being able to watch back to back. Trust me, from someone who has watched weekly since season 1, this season aint any different. Your viewpoint is just skewed.

There is a ton of shyt that has happened this season. But to answer your original post.....episode 8---its time to wake up :stylin:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
My nicca Baelish hit the Tim Duncan after on some
timduncanokthatsenuf.png

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
If so, he didn't have control over Lysa for about 10 minutes, by the time he controlled shyt Sansa might've been dead in a number of ways.
So maybe thats just Hollywood type of lazy moviemaking creeped in, just saying LF been nonchalant this episode :manny:

you make a very good point :patrice:

I don't think she would've straight thrown her though...she's too emotional to go for the quick kill...she needs to vent out her frustrations and cry about it and I think Middlefinger knew he'd get her to let Sansa go. Just my opinion though :yeshrug:

raff

Rookie
Daps
Dude went from a nobody with no name. To lord of the vale, lord of harrenhall, and if he marries Sansa.... Lord of winterfell. Remember no one knows the boys are alive

He got the cat Starks 2.0 version and she's a virgin and better looking. And the ultimate castle that's never been defeated

I think he calculated all this from jump soon as cat was killed.
Yeah but gaining more notoriety also means gaining powerful enemies. Lets recap: conveniently clapped/accidents happen Lysa and Vale isn't all that except for defensive purposes, got Harenhall from the Lannisters/crown a clan and king (Joffrey) hated in Riverlands except Freys now, how will he marry Sansa? thats war
and harboring a suspect in kingslaying and Boltons would have a word or two with her.
Besides how is he going to gain trust now among Northeners that got info of him double crossing Ned? And from a logistical standpoint he can't be at all 3 (Vale, Riv, North) places at once and think he can sneak in there and conduct business undetected, he'll have to drop some items if he's going for something bigger.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Someone needs to splice a vid where when Cacleeshi tells Daario to take off his clothes, sad face Jorah appears with the sound of silence playing again

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
It's funny at this point breh:manny:#StarkSet has Reek level standards as far as it comes to winning:heh:

Arya killing some random irrelevant dude is a "win"?:pachaha:How the mighty have fallen when murking fukking extras is worthy of celebration:dead:Those cats might have legit been the most struggle fighters in all of Westeros. You see the Hound's big ass and your strategy is to bite the nikka?
55uo.png
And dude Arya killed just stood there, watched her pull out her sword and pulled a Raekwon
raekwon-dead-o.gif
#StannisSet outchea celebrating productive shyt like being backed by the Iron Bank and being able to fund an army...y'all celebrating Arya killing some random nikka called Rorge?
9co7.png
Do y'all have any intention of reclaiming your burning fukking crib any time soon?:mjlol:The only thing of relevance to happen concerning #StarkSet this season was an L: your families most precious heirloom and one of a small handful of Valyrian steel blades left in the world getting burned down by the Lannisters to make new swords for themselves. But I'll let y'all tell it
nnht.png

Two weeks ago #TargSet "lost" because of uprising in Yunkai and we lost this week because we're sending the Second Sons to deal with said uprising?:patrice:We "lost" this week because Dany's fukking a dude that's not charming enough for y'all?:patrice:I see the Oberyn in a lot of you nikkas and I don't mean the trill qualities:scusthov:Go ahead and say I'm furious, brehs:youngsabo:

targset out here killing extras with their whole damn army. we got our little hitter in training racking up the bodies with her little sword while ya nowhere doing nothing relevant.

starkset setting up the deep passes with the run game while targset throwing 2 yard screens to their 2nd string tight end even though ya got troy aikman, michael irving, and emmit smith on the squad :comeon:

we got all the other houses putting 8 men in the box to stop the 4 yard runs. we just setting up that deep post pattern breh :myman:

if/when ya get to westeros, winter will have arrived and starkset will be dancing in the endzone

targset gonna just be arriving in the red zone like "is there anybody left to kill?"

#starkset #wolfgang

1x03-Lord-Snow-arya-stark-25074176-1280-720.jpg

Last edited:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally watched last night. Was weird seeing Bronn be all :whoa: regarding The Mountain. Oberyn starting to become the GOAT with these promos though brehs. Crazy how he's able to balance this role of being bi while still maintaining that status of a G :wow: Part of me was hoping that Tyrion goes into the battle with no champion, and has to defend himself.. and out comes Oberyn for the save; but then we wouldn't have gotten that great story followed by his official announcement :banderas:

Jorah en route to that BFF HOF induction :wow: Queen breaks him off a piece with that decision change and he's all :wub: again :pachaha:

Ned Stark still got the streets talking. That's my honourable, valyrian steel-wielding, Lord Paramount of the North :to:

#StarkSet

Last edited:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
You're obviously a loser if you memorize the spelling of GOT character names and you're a fakkit for getting butthurt over someone having an opinion. :umad:

It's not that serious, guy. :heh:

you probably let the teacher call you all types of names in class without correcting her

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Littlefinger is a good schemer and all that.:ehh:But anyone that thinks all his scheming is gonna pay off in the end is watching the wrong show.:usure:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
you probably let the teacher call you all types of names in class without correcting her

:what:

You realize GOT is fiction right? It's not real life and no I don't give a damn to memorize all the characters names and how to spell them. :heh:

Up until season 3 I called that short mothafukka "Little Lanister" :yeshrug:

Did I spell the last name right, breh? Don't bother answering because I don't care one way or the other. :umad:

Cot damn yall some losers. :mjlol: