Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i hate to be one of THOSE book guys, but i think the new mountain is a bad fukking casting job.

consider this. the hound is the mountain's YOUNGER brother. the mountain stuffed 8 or 9 year old hound's face in the fire for playing with his toy, when the mountain was already training to become a knight(probably around 13) which would make him at least 4 years older.

so you got an actor in his 40s talking about his older brother, played by an actor in his 20s.

:comeon:

original mountain was fukking perfect imo.

Gregor_Clegane.png

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Yeah I understand that, but it didn't take Catyln that long to ride from Winterfell to Kings Landing or Jaime and Brianne to ride back to Kings Landing....Maybe I'm just being impatient and wanting to see what happens when they reach the Vale.
I don't think you can really know how long any of that took, unless it was specifically said at some point. if the trip takes two weeks, they could show every hour of those two weeks, or they could show none of it. it's more of a question of how much 'eventful' shyt happens on the journey. Arya and The Hound get into shyt at every turn, so we see them a lot

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I distinctly remember the dothraki being 100k strong between all the tribes.

And jorah saying they only respect power

Plus khaleesi had a few of them with her as recent as the first meeting with the second sons

Why in the fukk hasn't she tried to at least meet up and chit chat. Nobody has even brought them up. I thought they were the unsullied on 10000 personally.

All they wanted to do was fight, fukk and pillage. Why keep the title if you ain't trying to do nothing

Seems like grrm just had her winning too much. Like he can't keep that up. But he also don't want her taking any losses

I'm TargSet from jump but damn. This is getting kinda boring. Go murder something

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Yeah I understand that, but it didn't take Catyln that long to ride from Winterfell to Kings Landing or Jaime and Brianne to ride back to Kings Landing....Maybe I'm just being impatient and wanting to see what happens when they reach the Vale.
Knowing the :troll: tendencies of this show by the time they get there Baylish(SP?) and Sansa will have bounced.

They'll get there and just be like :yeshrug: and continue to the next random destination. Maybe the Wall.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
when he grabbed that torch :banderas:

great imagery
What the fukk kind of place is that to put a torch holder though?That shyt was right in the corner of the wood.The whole time i was saying"You better move that torch.You gonna burn the castle down.Better move that torch." Anyone else notice that? Don't guess it should matter.But he sat it right where the flames was hitting the wood. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
:yawn:season 4 is pretty boring so far, wake me up when it gets interesting again:snooze:
I'm sure you are trying to elicit an angry response from us with this, but lemme speak on this quick in a calm tone

I don't understand why people still post stuff like "boring episode, boring season, etc".....every episode and every season of this show is basically the same. There has been 1 action packed episode in the entire history of the series (Blackwater). Every other major moment has occured during what someone inevitably calls a "boring" episode

That is just the way this show is. It is slow, it is political, it is subtle. There are no standout episodes because everyone has their own favorite storyline and character and the show jumps around too much from character to character to please any single individual

It is meant to be digested as a whole. From the start of the season until the final credits. It is the ultimate anti-ADHD show....I'm having trouble thinking of another one off the top of my head that requires patience the way that Game of Thrones does.

That won't please everyone. It will downright turn some people off. And thats fine. I just don't understand peoples need to call certain episodes out as boring when a case could be made that every single episode of this series is boring as a standalone.