Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:what:

You realize GOT is fiction right? It's not real life and no I don't give a damn to memorize all the characters names and how to spell them. :heh:

Up until season 3 I called that short mothafukka "Little Lanister" :yeshrug:

Did I spell the last name right, breh? Don't bother answering because I don't care one way or the other. :umad:

Cot damn yall some losers. :mjlol:

there are 2 Ns in Lannister

:troll:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're obviously a loser if you memorize the spelling of GOT character names and you're a fakkit for getting butthurt over someone having an opinion. :umad:

It's not that serious, guy. :heh:
Right cuz tyrion is such a hard name to spell. Ur obviously slow in the head. It's ok breh,we all knew u ain't shyt before u even replied in here

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
:what:

You realize GOT is fiction right? It's not real life and no I don't give a damn to memorize all the characters names and how to spell them. :heh:

Up until season 3 I called that short mothafukka "Little Lanister" :yeshrug:

Did I spell the last name right, breh? Don't bother answering because I don't care one way or the other. :umad:

Cot damn yall some losers. :mjlol:

you're really worked up about this whole thing, aren't you?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
ya nowhere doing nothing relevant.
114850-Daenerys-Meereen-epic-scene-gi-9Zlf.gif

dragon.gif

Cities, growing dragons, legions of soldiers, ships....It's not quite the same as eating lemoncakes, killing random losers and warging into retards but I'd say it's relevant:manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
114850-Daenerys-Meereen-epic-scene-gi-9Zlf.gif

dragon.gif

Cities, growing dragons, legions of soldiers, ships....It's not quite the same as eating lemoncakes, killing random losers and warging into retards but I'd say it's relevant:manny:

Mvp of the CFL is nice and all but i rather be a last place team with a young up and coming core of all stars in the NFL than the champions of the XFL or CFL.

:mjpls:

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only thing missing from the Bronn and Tyrion conversation was what really happened to Shae? Did Bronn really put her on that ship? In the long run it doesn't matter since the damage is done but it would be good for Tyrion to know.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
and someone out there considers you a loser just for watching Harry potter.

That's cool. I watch a lot of shyt. There's a difference between watching something and seriously trying to live that shyt. I watched the HP's because I have a girl. A real life woman, not fantasizing over Khaleesi. Anybody who's ever been with a woman can certainly understand that.

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana
That's cool. I watch a lot of shyt. There's a difference between watching something and seriously trying to live that shyt. I watched the HP's because I have a girl. A real life woman, not fantasizing over Khaleesi. Anybody who's ever been with a woman can certainly understand that.

lol so go get your dikk wet nikka stop trying to be the man on the internet. Just my two pennies :manny:

raff

Rookie
Daps
Essos has more history and is technologically superior to Westeros but I'll let you tell it
nnht.png

Not to mention those First Men y'all love to claim came from Essos
nnht.png

I'm always about them Westerosi plots, but I have to agree with this ^. Besides Iron Bank (IMF) funds all of us :sadcam::flabbynsick: