Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
Essos has more history and is technologically superior to Westeros but I'll let you tell it
nnht.png

Not to mention those First Men y'all love to claim came from Essos
nnht.png

Technologically superior don't mean shyt when you getting figuratively snuffed from behind :manny:

N saying first men from Essos is like saying native Americans are from euroasia. Been a few thousand years.

When Dany stops being a hoe and gets to Westeros with her army in tact and in control of her dragons then I'll convince the north to support targset on the throne but for now :camby:

Daps
It's funny at this point breh:manny:#StarkSet has Reek level standards as far as it comes to winning:heh:

Arya killing some random irrelevant dude is a "win"?:pachaha:How the mighty have fallen when murking fukking extras is worthy of celebration:dead:Those cats might have legit been the most struggle fighters in all of Westeros. You see the Hound's big ass and your strategy is to bite the nikka?
55uo.png
And dude Arya killed just stood there, watched her pull out her sword and pulled a Raekwon
raekwon-dead-o.gif
#StannisSet outchea celebrating productive shyt like being backed by the Iron Bank and being able to fund an army...y'all celebrating Arya killing some random nikka called Rorge?
9co7.png
Do y'all have any intention of reclaiming your burning fukking crib any time soon?:mjlol:The only thing of relevance to happen concerning #StarkSet this season was an L: your families most precious heirloom and one of a small handful of Valyrian steel blades left in the world getting burned down by the Lannisters to make new swords for themselves. But I'll let y'all tell it
nnht.png

Two weeks ago #TargSet "lost" because of uprising in Yunkai and we lost this week because we're sending the Second Sons to deal with said uprising?:patrice:We "lost" this week because Dany's fukking a dude that's not charming enough for y'all?:patrice:I see the Oberyn in a lot of you nikkas and I don't mean the trill qualities:scusthov:Go ahead and say I'm furious, brehs:youngsabo:

Cleon, my nikka. Cleon. :mjlol:

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
lol so go get your dikk wet nikka stop trying to be the man on the internet. Just my two pennies :manny:

I came in here to talk about show just like errbody else. And some loser tryna clown me for spelling a character's name wrong? :rudy:

Just took a moment to remind them why they memorize character names insteada getting money and/or p*ssy: because they're losers. :yeshrug:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
In 2014, would you rather be President of the United States or the President of Egypt? :mjpls:
Id rather be President of a lot of countries before the US:manny:Contrary to popular belief, we're not the best in a lot of things. President of Egypt is better than homeless in the US
nnht.png

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's funny at this point breh:manny:#StarkSet has Reek level standards as far as it comes to winning:heh:

Arya killing some random irrelevant dude is a "win"?:pachaha:How the mighty have fallen when murking fukking extras is worthy of celebration:dead:Those cats might have legit been the most struggle fighters in all of Westeros. You see the Hound's big ass and your strategy is to bite the nikka?
55uo.png
And dude Arya killed just stood there, watched her pull out her sword and pulled a Raekwon
raekwon-dead-o.gif
#StannisSet outchea celebrating productive shyt like being backed by the Iron Bank and being able to fund an army...y'all celebrating Arya killing some random nikka called Rorge?
9co7.png
Do y'all have any intention of reclaiming your burning fukking crib any time soon?:mjlol:The only thing of relevance to happen concerning #StarkSet this season was an L: your families most precious heirloom and one of a small handful of Valyrian steel blades left in the world getting burned down by the Lannisters to make new swords for themselves. But I'll let y'all tell it
nnht.png

Two weeks ago #TargSet "lost" because of uprising in Yunkai and we lost this week because we're sending the Second Sons to deal with said uprising?:patrice:We "lost" this week because Dany's fukking a dude that's not charming enough for y'all?:patrice:I see the Oberyn in a lot of you nikkas and I don't mean the trill qualities:scusthov:Go ahead and say I'm furious, brehs:youngsabo:
so lemme get this right :patrice:

a dragon eating a small ass shyt is somehow a win/is a big deal for targset? :yawn:

yall Queen smutting it up with the help is no big deal? :scusthov:

that same Queen admitting that she's been a dumbass this entire time, and deciding to not go the westeros isn't a big deal? :what:

losing an entire city to a dingy nikka named Cleon is insignificant to targset? :heh:

yall completely gloss over that her storyline has turned into some boring ass love triangle in the middle of the desert with no action or interesting developments at all? :snooze:

but tywin melting a sword that none of the remaining starkset members gives a fukk about is some monumental L that they'll never be able to get over??

:mjlol: man im outta this thread til the next episode, you're better than this obarth

Daps
Id rather be President of a lot of countries before the US:manny:Contrary to popular belief, we're not the best in a lot of things. President of Egypt is better than homeless in the US
nnht.png

So you're cool being the ruler of some city on the Euphrates, that's cool. :ehh:

But they need not focus any episodes of the West Wing on your trials and tribulations. :shaq2:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo

55uo.png
raekwon-dead-o.gif
9co7.png
nnht.png

Lmao where is that raekwon gif from

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Arya killing some random irrelevant dude is a "win"?:pachaha:How the mighty have fallen when murking fukking extras is worthy of celebration:dead:

IMO Starkset shouldn't even be talking.

Arya catching bodies? Who cares? Winterfell is still a burnt place. Everything she's doing now, taking Ls or Ws isn't benefiting House Stark. :yeshrug:

Bran trying to find his destiny, with his fukked up legs. How's that helping House Stark? :sas2:

Rickon... Where the fukk is Rickon? :trash:

Sansa, leaving one fukked up situation for the next, and is a tool for Littlefinger's games. He kissed her on the mouth :whoa: What's it doing for House Stark?

Jon Snow getting shytted on by old farts. :aicmon: What's it doing for House Stark?

Starkset = N.C. Bobcats status :feedme: :why: :flabbynsick:

:camby:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
so lemme get this right :patrice:

a dragon eating a small ass shyt is somehow a win/is a big deal for targset? :yawn:

yall Queen smutting it up with the help is no big deal? :scusthov:

that same Queen admitting that she's been a dumbass this entire time, and deciding to not go the westeros isn't a big deal? :what:

losing an entire city to a dingy nikka named Cleon is insignificant to targset? :heh:

yall completely gloss over that her storyline has turned into some boring ass love triangle in the middle of the desert with no action or interesting developments at all? :snooze:

but tywin melting a sword that none of the remaining starkset members gives a fukk about is some monumental L that they'll never be able to get over??

:mjlol: man im outta this thread til the next episode, you're better than this obarth
I didn't claim any wins for #TargSet in the post you quoted:manny:I don't see an issue with Dany fukking who she wants to fukk just like I had no problem with Ned cheating on his wife:manny:I don't see how Dany deciding to stay in Meereen and govern the cities she took over is a bad thing. Sounds like a young ruler growing up and taking responsibility instead of running from her problems. Sounds like the opposite of her turning into her father:manny: Her story isn't boring in the slightest but even if it was I'm not sure how the boredom of the viewer is supposed to somehow be a loss for #TargSet. I know y'all crave to see us catch Ls but the stretches are kinda suspect:manny:I didn't say anything about Ice being melted down being a monumental L they'll never get over:manny:I said it's the most relevant thing to happen to your set this season. That's the Starks most valuable heirloom and a one of a kind sword. Losing it, to the Lannisters at that, is a much bigger deal than Arya killing random jobbers and Bran warging into Hodor yet again:manny:All the other major houses are making power moves while y'all have literally done nothing of consequence all season:manny: