Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Dang that episode was a bit of a disappointment to me. Too predictable. It was obvious Prince O and the Mountain were gonna be the champions. I liked the story about baby Terion but there was no need to try to make that suspenseful. They already built up the beef between those 2 so it was no surprise.

Sansa and here aunt? Once she called her into that room it was clear one of them broads was going through the moon door and it wasn't gonna be the Stark bytch.

Then Kahleesi finally fukked ole boy but that was wack cuz she decided not to do anymore nude scenes. So insteada seeing Emilia's titties, we got a quick shot of some white dude's ass. :camby:

With only 10 episodes a season I need them all to be classics. I feel cheated with this one. :beli:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Dang that episode was a bit of a disappointment to me. Too predictable. It was obvious Prince O and the Mountain were gonna be the champions. I liked the story about baby Terion but there was no need to try to make that suspenseful. They already built up the beef between those 2 so it was no surprise.

Sansa and here aunt? Once she called her into that room it was clear one of them broads was going through the moon door and it wasn't gonna be the Stark bytch.

Then Kahleesi finally fukked ole boy but that was wack cuz she decided not to do anymore nude scenes. So insteada seeing Emilia's titties, we got a quick shot of some white dude's ass. :camby:

With only 10 episodes a season I need them all to be classics. I feel cheated with this one. :beli:

:camby:

And who the fukk is Terion?

raff

Rookie
Daps
Damn brehs....LF definitely expected Tyrion to be blamed for Jofferys murder. So he expects Tyrion will die or be banished so Sansa can marry again. He planned to marry Cats sister to take over that castle and it's ill defenses and kill her because she talk too much and is a liability..

That would allow him to marry Sansa and control Winterfell while still being in the good graces of the Lannisters which occupy the thrown that he put in massive debt. So Stannis (with the iron banks backing) and the Lannisters will duke it out while LF is chilling....only to come in a swoop up and attack while both powerhouses are weakened....

WTF is this nikka planning next :banderas:.....this shyt is chess brehs..

How he gonna post up with Sansa just like that? If Tyrion loses the trial by combat she is also implicated, if he wins he is still Sansa's husband.
THat snatching Sansa was more whimsical than anything else, for such a calculated dude, it may very well backfire. And besides he has shown his
killer side, Sansa ain't going to be treating him like a good uncle no mo'.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Peter gunning hard for CEO of the hard on hoes movement...:salute:

Cersei is a demonic wench knowing fully well Jamie can't fight she gives Tyrions boy the finest p*ssy in westeros and a castle...I hope that c*nt gets violently raped an decapitated...and that batty boy fighting for Tyrion better be able to fight...

I'm hoping for something like this
achilles-pwn-o.gif
but knowing this show I fully expect to here oh that big nikka was poisoned in his sleep...:beli:

Lastly Khaleesi bout to get piped down and all we get is a mans ass? Not even one got damn titty? Now i know why that dude quit the show...
The finest p*ssy in Westeros? The girl she gave him is literally retarded lol. But the money and power that comes with it >>> getting murdered by the fukking Mountain :dead:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How he gonna post up with Sansa just like that? If Tyrion loses the trial by combat she is also implicated, if he wins he is still Sansa's husband.
THat snatching Sansa was more whimsical than anything else, for such a calculated dude, it may very well backfire. And besides he has shown his
The only person who knows she's actually Sansa besides them now is Robin. Everyone else thinks she's his niece. Remember, Sansa had never really even met her aunt before. Nobody in the Vale knows what Sansa Stark looks like for the most part. Don't think she's ever been to the Eyrie. Why would she give a fukk about her crazy aunt that tried to murder her when this bytch just tried to kill her, and Littlefinger is the one who saved her and also the one who saved her from being executed for Joffrey's murder as well as pretty much looking after her in KL. I think she's gonna remain loyal to the dude. He's molding her, breh. I think she might starting to accept it too.

Last edited:

raff

Rookie
Daps
The only person who knows she's actually Sansa besides them now is Robin. Everyone else thinks she's his niece. Remember, Sansa had never really even met her aunt before. Nobody in the Vale knows what Sansa Stark looks like for the most part. Don't think she's ever been to the Eyrie. Not to mention this bytch just tried to kill her, and Littlefinger is the one who saved her and also the one who saved her from being executed for Joffrey's murder as well as pretty much looking after her in KL. I think she's gonna remain loyal to the dude. He's molding her, breh. I think she might starting to accept it too.

Nah breh, Vale is a backwater where nothing important happens, thats not Petyrs game to remain there. If she's posing as a niece then no Winterfell, if he sides
openly with pro-Stark clans he loses the mobility he has now across all kingdoms, and gets chased by Lannisters, Boltons and Freys, if Tyrion lives he's still above any LFinger claims.

About that killing of aunt Lysa, I think Sansa's seen how he lulled her and then backstabbed her with that "only Cat" ether. He had to act on the fly but revealed himself to be as a much more devious dude than Sansa thought, and I think she'll use that same technique on him in the future.

And lastly he was the one that kissed her and brought shyt upon her, so you see how he's slipping a bit. Had to kill Lysa quickly but her death is very suspicious now, very convenient. He's defo made mistakes uncharacteristic to him.:ehh:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah breh, Vale is a backwater where nothing important happens, thats not Petyrs game to remain there. If she's posing as a niece then no Winterfell, if he sides
openly with pro-Stark clans he loses the mobility he has now across all kingdoms, and gets chased by Lannisters, Boltons and Freys, if Tyrion lives he's still above any LFinger claims.

About that killing of aunt Lysa, I think Sansa's seen how he lulled her and then backstabbed her with that "only Cat" ether. He had to act on the fly but revealed himself to be as a much more devious dude than Sansa thought, and I think she'll use that same technique on him in the future.

And lastly he was the one that kissed her and brought shyt upon her, so you see how he's slipping a bit. Had to kill Lysa quickly but her death is very suspicious now, very convenient. He's defo made mistakes uncharacteristic to him.:ehh:
I'm not gonna comment on much of this having read the books, but I don't think Sansa is really feeling that way about LIttlefinger like you think, breh.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Leave it to Starkset to skew the scale of wins and losses
It's funny at this point breh:manny:#StarkSet has Reek level standards as far as it comes to winning:heh:

Arya killing some random irrelevant dude is a "win"?:pachaha:How the mighty have fallen when murking fukking extras is worthy of celebration:dead:Those cats might have legit been the most struggle fighters in all of Westeros. You see the Hound's big ass and your strategy is to bite the nikka?
55uo.png
And dude Arya killed just stood there, watched her pull out her sword and pulled a Raekwon
raekwon-dead-o.gif
#StannisSet outchea celebrating productive shyt like being backed by the Iron Bank and being able to fund an army...y'all celebrating Arya killing some random nikka called Rorge?
9co7.png
Do y'all have any intention of reclaiming your burning fukking crib any time soon?:mjlol:The only thing of relevance to happen concerning #StarkSet this season was an L: your families most precious heirloom and one of a small handful of Valyrian steel blades left in the world getting burned down by the Lannisters to make new swords for themselves. But I'll let y'all tell it
nnht.png

Two weeks ago #TargSet "lost" because of uprising in Yunkai and we lost this week because we're sending the Second Sons to deal with said uprising?:patrice:We "lost" this week because Dany's fukking a dude that's not charming enough for y'all?:patrice:I see the Oberyn in a lot of you nikkas and I don't mean the trill qualities:scusthov:Go ahead and say I'm furious, brehs:youngsabo:

FlyGuy

pimp of the year
Daps
Reppin
tropicana

My personal belief is he did that knowing she'd be looking down there (seeing as she had just pimp slapped the shyt out of her son)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Dude went from a nobody with no name. To lord of the vale, lord of harrenhall, and if he marries Sansa.... Lord of winterfell. Remember no one knows the boys are alive

He got the cat Starks 2.0 version and she's a virgin and better looking. And the ultimate castle that's never been defeated

I think he calculated all this from jump soon as cat was killed.