Official Game of Thrones Season 4 Thread *The North Remembers*(NO SPOILERS!!)

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
You know it has to be killing Jamie not being able to fight for his brother...Jamie don't even care about his own life, he'd fight that big nikka but he just doesn't feel with one hand that he gives Tyrion the best chance to win...

Sidenote...Is there anything more embarrassing than getting killed by a little girl carrying a thin blade named needle? Every time I see her slay someone I immediately :russ:

When she slides that lil shyt in there all slow has me thinking of Harlem Night when dude is shooting that lil pistol:mjlol:

She's a killer tho, if she's :demonic: with that just wait till she gets big enough to handle the real shyt

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs....LF definitely expected Tyrion to be blamed for Jofferys murder. So he expects Tyrion will die or be banished so Sansa can marry again. He planned to marry Cats sister to take over that castle and it's ill defenses and kill her because she talk too much and is a liability..

That would allow him to marry Sansa and control Winterfell while still being in the good graces of the Lannisters which occupy the thrown that he put in massive debt. So Stannis (with the iron banks backing) and the Lannisters will duke it out while LF is chilling....only to come in a swoop up and attack while both powerhouses are weakened....

WTF is this nikka planning next :banderas:.....this shyt is chess brehs..

How can he stay in their good graces if he is harboring a person accused of conspiring to kill the king? I'm still not clear on how he plans on using Sansa.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does anyone know why it's taking the Hound and Arya so long to reach the Vale? They've been traveling since the Red Wedding.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Does anyone know why it's taking the Hound and Arya so long to reach the Vale? They've been traveling since the Red Wedding.

Westeros is as big as South America according to GRRM. They're traveling from one coast to another and they're avoiding the main roads. How long do you think it would take to horseback from Peru to the coast of Brazil? :damn: Our frame of reference isn't all that good here because most of us live in the US. Imagine horseback riding from California to New York City :damn: :damn: :damn:

sanewzz.gif

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
When she slides that lil shyt in there all slow has me thinking of Harlem Night when dude is shooting that lil pistol:mjlol:

She's a killer tho, if she's :demonic: with that just wait till she gets big enough to handle the real shyt
Word its her form with that weak blade that has me :mjlol:

All she does is poke these nikkas and they all:bryan::dead:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Westeros is as big as South America according to GRRM. They're traveling from one coast to another and they're avoiding the main roads. How long do you think it would take to horseback from Peru to the coast of Brazil? :damn: Our frame of reference isn't all that good here because most of us live in the US. Imagine horseback riding from California to New York City :damn: :damn: :damn:

sanewzz.gif

Yeah I understand that, but it didn't take Catyln that long to ride from Winterfell to Kings Landing or Jaime and Brianne to ride back to Kings Landing....Maybe I'm just being impatient and wanting to see what happens when they reach the Vale.